Accesați primul mesaj necitit

Hadrien TULIPE

necitită,
5 mar. 2013, 14:38:1705.03.2013
– rdu...@trinitytg.com, opensca...@googlegroups.com
This looks like a projection issue. Check what projection is set on your Map instance (epsg:3857 most likely).

Anyway, the coordinates you're getting needs to be reprojected. Check the Location.reprojectTo method. You need to reproject it to the EPSG:4326 projection if you want standard geocraphic coordinates.

Cheers

Hadrien

De : rdu...@trinitytg.com
Envoyé : 05/03/2013 02:20
À : opensca...@googlegroups.com
Objet : Re: Lat and Lon help needed

Here is an example of the lat, lon I can get from the getLocationFromMapPx function call

lonlat.lon:-13490500.834820807 lonlat.lat:4682556.776063642

The 38.726253, -121.187198 is not exact match because I selected a splot in the area.     Does any one have any ideas?

On Monday, March 4, 2013 2:34:10 PM UTC-8, rdu...@trinitytg.com wrote:

Can someone please explain to me what I am seeing.   My application runs on an Android devise.   I am getting the lat and lon from the devise.   Each time I get the lat and lon I add the point to the map.   The lat and lon my devise returns are geographical coordinates  as follows lat: 38.726253,  lon: -121.187198.    When I select, from my application, exactly the same location on the map I get very large lat numbers and very large/small lon number.  I can upload some example later today.

var pixel:Pixel = new Pixel(map.mouseX ,map.mouseY);

var lonlat:Location = this.map.getLocationFromMapPx(pixel);

I am thinking that the this.map.getLocationFromMapPx(pixel)  returns  a different coordinate system for the same location?  If the lat and lon are being represented by a different coordinate system can they be converted to the lat and lon I was expecting to see?

Thanks,

Randy

rdu...@trinitytg.com

necitită,
6 mar. 2013, 20:36:1306.03.2013
– opensca...@googlegroups.com, rdu...@trinitytg.com
Hadrien, thank you, using the Location.reprojectTo method worked perfectly.

Randy
Răspundeți tuturor
Răspundeți autorului
Redirecționați