Openscales and Stage3D GPU acceleration

LeF03X

Mar 28, 2012, 9:30:41 AM3/28/12
to openscales-dev
Hi,

Just wondering if openscales will be making use of the stage3D api
anytime soon. We have some performance issues when drawing lots
(4000+) of features unto layers... We are actually thinking of
ditching openscales in favor of openlayers and moving from flex to
javascript. The new javascript engines around offers a lot of
performance ...

WillPetty

Apr 10, 2012, 8:55:37 AM4/10/12
to opensca...@googlegroups.com
we are also seeing huge performance problems when adding a few thousand points to a feature layer.. I'm not sure what the possible solutions to this problem are, but I'd like to make people aware of the problem.
-Will

Jozef Chúťka

Aug 29, 2013, 5:35:55 AM8/29/13
to opensca...@googlegroups.com