LAYER_LOAD_END event still not working is O.S 2.0..

WillPetty

Mar 2, 2012, 9:24:08 AM3/2/12
to opensca...@googlegroups.com
I know this issue has been around before, but I was slightly surprised it wasn't fixed in 2.0.
Has anyone come up with a decent work around for finding out when a WFS layer has fully loaded?

Right now I'm using a timer to check if features are still being added,
 and if there hasn't been any new features added after a few seconds it assumes it's done....but this is a waste of time.

Thanks,

-Will

Mike C

Mar 7, 2012, 2:04:53 AM3/7/12
to openscales-dev
When you say loaded, do you mean asynchronous web transfer of feature
data and adding to the map, or do you mean finished drawing features
to screen?

I am using 1.2 and have this problem too.

-Mike

WillPetty

Mar 7, 2012, 8:30:34 AM3/7/12
to opensca...@googlegroups.com
Well since OpenScales does not let you access features or their attributes until its drawn on the map, I guess I mean finished drawing features to the screen.
I guess the Layer_Load_end event could be sent after the data is received and added to the map, but before the drawing is finished... is there any event that lets us know when the drawing is done?

-Will