Different projections - WMS - Openscales 2.0

kattig

Aug 2, 2012, 4:41:03 AM8/2/12
to opensca...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Before using the new version of Openscales, I used to have a map with layer (wms and wmsc) with different projections (IGNF:GEOPORTALFXX and EPSG:4326) which did work before...
Using the new version of openscales, it seems, it does not want to display layer with different projections "If a layer is not in the same projection as the projection of the map he will not be displayed." see http://openscales.org/api/current/openscales-core/org/openscales/core/Map.html#projection .

So, I am very sad for this new way to think... And I was wondering if there is a way to allow displaying IGN layer which is in (IGNF:GEOPORTALFXX) and the other layers (EPSG:4326).

Any help will be appreciate...

Thank you in advance for your help..

Regards,

kattig

Jan 29, 2013, 10:13:31 AM1/29/13
to opensca...@googlegroups.com
Hello Coco,

To make it working, you need to use the new projection EPSG:3857 rather than IGNF:GEOPORTALFXX.

Layers with projection EPSG:3857 and EPSG:4326 can be visible together.

Hope this helps,

Kattig

On Tuesday, January 22, 2013 5:25:11 PM UTC+1, coco wrote:
Hello Kattig,

Did you solve it? i need to use different projections and i can not found the solution

Thks in advance for your help

coco

Jan 29, 2013, 1:57:26 PM1/29/13
to opensca...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your reply Kattig,
But i need to get one layer with EPSG:4326 and other with EPSG:3395, the problem i have is i can not get the EPSG:3395 showed correctly.... and i don't know how to solve it.
Do you have any idea on how to do it?

Regards, Coco