[OpenSAML] org.opensaml.xml.parse.BasicParserPool

sonal_...@persistent.co.in

Oct 8, 2008, 7:34:09 AM10/8/08
to mace-open...@internet2.edu
Hello,

I have downloaded the jar opensaml-2.1.0.jar to use opensaml to parse my saml assertion. But i am unable to get the following package org.opensaml.xml. The jar which I downloaded does not have xml package in it. Kindly let me know from where do I get this package.

Thanks in advance

-Sonal

Chad La Joie

Oct 8, 2008, 7:59:50 AM10/8/08
to mace-open...@internet2.edu
From what link did you download the JAR?

--
SWITCH
Serving Swiss Universities

Sonal Bannore

Oct 8, 2008, 8:04:14 AM10/8/08
to mace-open...@internet2.edu
From this link

http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/opensaml/java/2.1.0/
opensaml-2.1.0.jar

Regards

Sonal Bannore | Sr. Software Engineer | Persistent Systems

sonal_...@persistent.co.in | Cell: +91 9850094694 | Tel: +91 (20) 3917
7105

Innovation in software product design, development and delivery-
www.persistentsys.com

DISCLAIMER
==========

Chad La Joie

Oct 8, 2008, 8:08:11 AM10/8/08
to mace-open...@internet2.edu
Ah, okay. You should be grabbing the full distibution packages (the
.zip or .tag.gz files). These contain all the required libraries. The
individual JAR file is only useful for something like Maven or some
other dependency management system.

Sonal Bannore

Oct 8, 2008, 8:11:50 AM10/8/08
to mace-open...@internet2.edu