Google Refine python client library

Paul Makepeace

May 1, 2011, 3:13:36 PM5/1/11
to google-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi there Refine devs,

I've written a python client library that provides reasonably wide
access to the server http API - the bulk of its test suite is based on
executing the operations and verifying the observations throughout
David's Refine tutorial,
http://davidhuynh.net/spaces/nicar2011/tutorial.pdf

https://github.com/PaulMakepeace/refine-client-py

I thought I'd mention it here first before on the main list in case
anyone had any objections, comments, etc I could address: things I
made very arbitrary choices on that I'm happy to change like licenses,
naming, etc although anything in terms of a code review I'm open to.
This is my first python release so it's quite possible there's a
better way with setup.py too ...

Paul