Pular para a primeira mensagem não lida

Cleber

não lida,
26 de nov. de 2011, 14:16:0226/11/2011
para OpenQM
Hi,

I can not compile Scarlet or OpenQM on my laptop with Ubuntun.

I changed the script and did not work?

QM_GCC_OPTIONS="-Werror -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DGPL -g"
QM_GCC_OPTIONS="-DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DGPL -g"
QM_GCC_OPTIONS="-Wno-packed -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DGPL -g"
QM_GCC_OPTIONS="-Wno-packed -Wno-pointer-sign -DLINUX -
D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DGPL -g"
QM_GCC_OPTIONS="-Wno-pointer-sign -DLINUX -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DGPL
-g"

Cleber

Cleber

não lida,
26 de nov. de 2011, 15:14:4826/11/2011
para OpenQM
Stage 1

gplsrc/k_error.c: Na função ‘k_error’:
gplsrc/k_error.c:246:4: aviso: format not a string literal and no
format arguments [-Wformat-security]

Stage 2
/usr/qmsys/gplsrc/op_arith.c:1760: undefined reference to `tan'
gplobj/op_ccall.o: In function `ccall_c':
/usr/qmsys/gplsrc/op_ccall.c:93: undefined reference to `dlopen'
/usr/qmsys/gplsrc/op_ccall.c:101: undefined reference to `dlsym'
gplobj/op_misc.o: In function `op_pwcrypt':
/usr/qmsys/gplsrc/op_misc.c:388: undefined reference to `sqrt'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Stage 2...9 OK

Cleber

Ashley Chapman

não lida,
26 de nov. de 2011, 15:42:0126/11/2011
para ope...@googlegroups.com
Looks like you've got a 64bit Ubuntu, whereas the OpenQM source is written for 32bit.  As far as I know.

One solution is to compile it on a 32bit system, and then copy the binaries across.

Hopefully somebody else knows how to build it on 64bit.

Ashley Chapman

Cleber

não lida,
26 de nov. de 2011, 16:20:2826/11/2011
para OpenQM
root@cleberv-ubutun:/usr/qmsys# lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Release: 11.10
Codename: oneiric
root@cleberv-ubutun:/usr/qmsys# uname -a
Linux cleberv-ubutun 3.0.0-13-generic #22-Ubuntu SMP Wed Nov 2
13:25:36 UTC 2011 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
root@cleberv-ubutun:/usr/qmsys#

Ashley Chapman

não lida,
27 de nov. de 2011, 02:57:2027/11/2011
para ope...@googlegroups.com
I think the problem is due to -Werror=format-security being set somewhere in the compiler flags.  Don't know enough about gcc to workaround this.

Ashley Chapman

Martin Phillips

não lida,
28 de nov. de 2011, 04:33:5028/11/2011
para ope...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cleber,

This is an open source issue that should be directed to the open source
Google group (openqm-opensource) as the open source version comes with no
warranty or support.

The commercial product includes 64 bit support for Linux, Mac and Windows
systems. It is also fully supported. If you want 64 bit support in the open
source, you will have to make the necessary changes.

Martin Phillips
Ladybridge Systems Ltd
17b Coldstream Lane, Hardingstone, Northampton NN4 6DB, England
+44 (0)1604-709200

Cleber

não lida,
28 de nov. de 2011, 06:21:1128/11/2011
para OpenQM
Hi Martin,

Sorry.

I did not know who has a group to OpemQm-opensource.

I want to install on my laptop to study on weekends.

It is 32 bits

Att.,
Cleber

On 28 nov, 07:33, "Martin Phillips" <martinphill...@ladybridge.com>
wrote:

Martin Phillips

não lida,
28 de nov. de 2011, 06:32:1928/11/2011
para ope...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cleber,

You can install the Personal Version of the standard product for use in this
way.

Download as normal but enter "Personal" when it asks for the licence number.

The Personal Version is for learning about QM. It can run one telnet
session, one QMClient session, and one phantom. There is a limit on size of
a hashed file at about half a megabyte. This should be ok for learning about
the product but prevents its use in a commercial system.

--
Cleber

+55 61 9246-9500

Responder a todos