Price for PrimeSense PSDK5.0?

Jinhan Lee

Dec 21, 2010, 9:28:02 AM12/21/10
to openn...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am new and from Atlanta. I am planning to test OpenNI on Linux. I am planning to buy one of PrimeSense PSDK5.0.
If there is anybody who already bought that, could you let me know the price?

Thanks,
Jinhan

Moshe Blitz

Dec 21, 2010, 9:41:37 AM12/21/10
to openn...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jinhan,

The price for Primesense development kit is $200 excluded tax and shipment fees.

If you interest to buy one, please click on the “PrimeSensor Developers Kit version 5.0 for OpenNI developers community purchase page” link located on www.OpenNI.org  main page

Regards,

Moshe Blitz

Support Manager

Prime Sense LTD

Dejan Pangercic

Dec 21, 2010, 10:01:02 AM12/21/10
to openn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Moshe,
I registered there a week ago. Do you know when approximately will PS
start contacting the potential customers?
Or is it already over?
D.

--
MSc. Dejan Pangercic
PhD Student/Researcher

Jinhan Lee

Dec 21, 2010, 10:05:50 AM12/21/10
to openn...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Moshe.

I have just submitted my information. Hopefully, I could buy one.

-Jinhna

George Toledo

Dec 21, 2010, 12:57:16 PM12/21/10
to openn...@googlegroups.com
I'm also curious; I enquired well before the kit was available, and probably even a year or so ago. I've enquired since the kit/willow garage announcement as well. It seems as though people have been able to buy the sensors(?). I would have thought my very early inquiry would have had a response by now, but I imagine it has been hectic.

-GT
George Toledo

The information contained in this E-mail and any attachments may be confidential.
If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify us immediately by telephone or return E-mail.
You should not use or disclose the contents of this E-mail or any of the attachments for any purpose or to any persons.

buscon

Feb 4, 2011, 4:39:09 AM2/4/11
to OpenNI

On 21 Dez. 2010, 16:01, Dejan Pangercic <dejan.panger...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi Moshe,
> I registered there a week ago. Do you know when approximately will PS
> start contacting the potential customers?
> Or is it already over?
> D.

Hi D.

I've seen from your signature that you live in München.
I live in Germany (Berlin) too, do you know how it works to get a
Primesense sensor in Germany ?

Thanx

Dejan Pangercic

Feb 4, 2011, 4:50:29 AM2/4/11
to openn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Buscon,

> Hi D.
>
> I've seen from your signature that you live in München.
> I live in Germany (Berlin) too, do you know how it works to get a
> Primesense sensor in Germany ?
>
> Thanx
It works exactly the same as elsewhere with the the difference of
customs prices I guess.
D.