hand tracking sample code

gopinder

Jan 10, 2011, 12:12:54 AM1/10/11
to OpenNI
hi,
where i can find the sample code for hand tracking.I read in
discussions about PointViewer code ,but its not present in my sample
folder.

Regards,
Gopinder

Ziv Hendel

Jan 10, 2011, 7:03:25 AM1/10/11
to OpenNI
Hi!
The pointviewer is part of the NITE package.

Did you download and install that?

Thanks,
Ziv.

gopinder verma

Jan 10, 2011, 7:12:16 AM1/10/11
to openn...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for reply.i downloaded it .Its working. In those sample applications when i am running SceneAnalysis .Its only showing the string values of number of users in the scene , but its not showing depth maps or images,as its shown in demo application.
Is there anything missing ,that i need to download.
I am able to run all the samples except which are related to SceneAnalysis,same problem i am facing for Player too.Only string values are displayed.

Regards,
Gopinder