Scene Analysis sample code problem

gopinder verma

Jan 10, 2011, 9:44:08 AM1/10/11
to openn...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

             I am facing problem with  SceneAnalysis sample code .Its only showing the string values of number of users in the scene  ,  its not showing depth maps or images,as
its shown in demo application. I am able to run all the samples except which are related to SceneAnalysis.Same problem i am facing for Player sample code  too.Only string values are
displayed.
Is there any thing extra that need to be installed for these samples.
Regards,
Gopinder

Ziv Hendel

Jan 10, 2011, 12:56:31 PM1/10/11
to OpenNI
Hi!
Can you please post a screen-shot or a short movie of the problem?

Thanks,
Ziv.

gopinder verma

Jan 11, 2011, 12:01:08 AM1/11/11
to openn...@googlegroups.com
Hi
          Please find screen shot of Scene_Analysis.

Regards,
Gopinder

img5.bmp

Ziv Hendel

Jan 11, 2011, 6:26:49 PM1/11/11
to OpenNI
Hi Gopinder!

Thanks for the screen shot.

This usually means there's some problem with the display drivers
OpenGL support.

OpenNI samples are using a slightly different method to draw the depth/
image map than NITE samples and this explains why some samples work
and some don't for you.

Can you please try to upgrade your drivers to the latest version and
see if it helps?

And can you tell me the exact model of your video card?

Thanks,
Ziv.
> > openni-dev+...@googlegroups.com<openni-dev%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>
> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/openni-dev?hl=en.
>
>                                                   <#>              <#>
>
>  img5.bmp
> 1495KViewDownload

gopinder verma

Jan 12, 2011, 12:52:17 AM1/12/11
to openn...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ziv,
            i changed the graphics card .its working now . Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Gopinder