Some translation corrections

Arnd Kielhorn

Oct 14, 2010, 6:01:24 AM10/14/10
to openjum...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I think it will be nice to correct some german translations in Oj and also correct some other (cosmetically) things before the next stable release. I look in the nightly build 10th Oct 2010. Here is a short list from my side:

Menu "Bearbeiten" > "Auswahl Umkehren" correct to "Auswahl umkehren"

Menu "Bearbeiten" > "Anischt auf Umrandung zuschneiden..." correct to "Ansicht auf Umrandung zuschneiden..."

Menu "Ansicht" > "EZ-Knöpfe" > dialog window name "EZ-Knöpfe{pos:1}" correct to "Ansicht" > "EZ-Schalter" > dialog window name "EZ-Schalter"

Menu "Ebenen" > "Ausgewählte Ebene umbenennen..." > dialog window must be longer (minimum to see the whole dialog window name

Menu "Ebenen" > "Speichern der Legende..." correct to "Speichern der Legende als Bild..."

Menu "Anpassung" > "Python Konsole und Werkzeuge..." > dialog window "Jython" correct to dialog window "Python Konsole und Werkzeuge..."

Menu "Anpassung" > "Python Konsole und Werkzeuge..." > dialog window "Jython" > Menu "Werkzeuge" > "Show Console" translate to "Zeige Konsole"

Menu "Anpassung" > "Python Konsole und Werkzeuge..." > dialog window "Jython" > Menu "Werkzeuge" > "Hide Console" transolate to "Konsole ausblenden"

Menu "Anpassung" > "Python Konsole und Werkzeuge..." > dialog window "Jython" > Menu "Werkzeuge" > "Union Selected" translate to "Vereinige Ausgewählte..."

Menu "Anpassung" > "Python Konsole und Werkzeuge..." > dialog window "Jython" > Menu "Werkzeuge" > "Align Selected > Left, Top, Right, Bottom, Center Vertical, Center Horizontal" translate to "Ausgewählte ausrichten > Links, Oben, Rechts, Unten, Horizontal zentriert, Vertikal zentriert"

Menu "Anpassung" > "Python Konsole und Werkzeuge..." > dialog window "Jython" > Menu "Werkzeuge" > "Distribute Selected > Vertical, Horizontal" translate to "Ausgewählte verteilen > Vertikal, Horizontal"

Kindly regards
Arnd

Sunburned Surveyor

Oct 14, 2010, 10:14:16 AM10/14/10
to openjum...@googlegroups.com
I think we need to get Arnd commit access to the SVN. :]

SS

Stefan Steiniger

Oct 17, 2010, 6:26:33 PM10/17/10
to openjum...@googlegroups.com
Hei,

i) I would be ok with that - if Arnd wished to have svn access (he would
need to create a sourceforge account for that and send his user name to
one of us)

ii) I am not sure what you meant with "dialog window must be longer" -
it worked for me

iii) Jython/Python. I am not sure if those menu items are translatable.
That is, the *.py script dateien would need to be changed, since the
menu/function names are defined there. This would require to make an
edition for each language.
However, thanks for noticing.

iv) I noticed that the "rename layer" was always active despite the
enable check settings in ChangeLayerableNamePlugIn ... not sure what is
going on here.

stefan

Sunburned Surveyor schrieb:

> I think we need to get Arnd commit access to the SVN. :]
>
> SS
>
> 2010/10/14 Arnd Kielhorn <a.kie...@gmx.de>:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I think it will be nice to correct some german translations in Oj and also correct some other (cosmetically) things before the next stable release. I look in the nightly build 10th Oct 2010. Here is a short list from my side:
>>

>> Menu "Bearbeiten" > "Auswahl Umkehren" correct to "Auswahl umkehren"
>>
>> Menu "Bearbeiten" > "Anischt auf Umrandung zuschneiden..." correct to "Ansicht auf Umrandung zuschneiden..."
>>

>> Menu "Ansicht" > "EZ-Kn�pfe" > dialog window name "EZ-Kn�pfe{pos:1}" correct to "Ansicht" > "EZ-Schalter" > dialog window name "EZ-Schalter"
>>
>> Menu "Ebenen" > "Ausgew�hlte Ebene umbenennen..." > dialog window must be longer (minimum to see the whole dialog window name

>> Menu "Ebenen" > "Speichern der Legende..." correct to "Speichern der Legende als Bild..."
>>
>> Menu "Anpassung" > "Python Konsole und Werkzeuge..." > dialog window "Jython" correct to dialog window "Python Konsole und Werkzeuge..."
>>
>> Menu "Anpassung" > "Python Konsole und Werkzeuge..." > dialog window "Jython" > Menu "Werkzeuge" > "Show Console" translate to "Zeige Konsole"
>>
>> Menu "Anpassung" > "Python Konsole und Werkzeuge..." > dialog window "Jython" > Menu "Werkzeuge" > "Hide Console" transolate to "Konsole ausblenden"
>>

>> Menu "Anpassung" > "Python Konsole und Werkzeuge..." > dialog window "Jython" > Menu "Werkzeuge" > "Union Selected" translate to "Vereinige Ausgew�hlte..."
>>
>> Menu "Anpassung" > "Python Konsole und Werkzeuge..." > dialog window "Jython" > Menu "Werkzeuge" > "Align Selected > Left, Top, Right, Bottom, Center Vertical, Center Horizontal" translate to "Ausgew�hlte ausrichten > Links, Oben, Rechts, Unten, Horizontal zentriert, Vertikal zentriert"
>>
>> Menu "Anpassung" > "Python Konsole und Werkzeuge..." > dialog window "Jython" > Menu "Werkzeuge" > "Distribute Selected > Vertical, Horizontal" translate to "Ausgew�hlte verteilen > Vertikal, Horizontal"

Michaël Michaud

Oct 17, 2010, 7:02:42 PM10/17/10
to openjum...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

> iv) I noticed that the "rename layer" was always active despite the
> enable check settings in ChangeLayerableNamePlugIn ... not sure what
> is going on here.
Now fixed in the SVN

Micha�l

Stefan Steiniger