Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news....@googlemail.com

ungelesen,
31.01.2009, 13:02:1431.01.09
an omeg...@googlegroups.com

From: JCMPelican
To: gko...@cpinternet.com
CC: dfd...@wcco.cbs.com, dgsh...@wcco.cbs.com
Sent: 1/31/2009 11:16:18 A.M. Central Standard Time
Subj: EDUCATION. HazSubs/PSYCHOTROPIC MEDS/CHEMICALS/EMFS

SUBJECT:   HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES  -  EDUCATION RE PSYCHOTROPIC MEDS, CHEMICALS, EMF's

To:   Dr. Gary Kohls:    gko...@cpinternet.com     [ website:   http://www.mindbodymedicineduluth.com   Videos:  www.iHealthTube.com.  ]

Dear Gary:   I thought you might like the specific "Omega group link"  (below) re my recent exchanges with KIDS SAFE CHEMICALS ACT Working Group Coordinator, Bobbie Manning.

This group and affiliated organizations re children's health issues, obviously focus on household chemicals, environmental contaminants and have strong support against vaccines.    These are major concerns with many celebrities and media "giving voice" to those issues.   After years of "informing," U.S. media has not been willing to take on Big Pharma or the electric industry.   The "mystique" surrounding cell phone concerns has garnered a bit more attention with cellular antennae issues now frequently being reported in other countries.

I strongly support your efforts re psychotropic medications ("poison") and believe adverse effects are and will continue to be exacerbated by increasing use of all of the "techy toys" and particularly those items as well as any other electric field exposure close to bodies or beds for long periods of time.   All of this, including medications, vaccines and other chemical exposures, causes one to wonder how any child can study let alone those identified as suffering from so-called symptoms of autism-spectrum disorder, ADD, ADHD, etc.

As I stated in my very long exchange (the link below), I do not believe there is such a thing as "safe chemical limits" when considering childhood exposures, in particular,  and it is obvious from the long lists of side effects, the same applies to most medications (also "chemicals," as we know).   "Zero" is the "safe limit" for EMF/EMR exposures as determined by Dr. Neil Cherry, prior to his untimely death:

Society depends upon media to "give voice" to those who strive for "educated, honest medical care" (emphasis on the need for governmental support to inform the AMA to "get-on-track" behind you and others who offer naturopathic alternative treatments and those groups who fight for "safer levels/safer products," whether personal and/or household chemicals, medications, close electric field exposures, extensive cell phone usage, homes too close to high voltage power lines or cellular antennae, WiFi, etc., not only for children but the very future of every one of earth's life forms!

Keep up your great work and take care!    Joanne

 Joanne C. Mueller
Guinea Pigs "R" Us
731 - 123rd Avenue N.W.
Minneapolis, Minnesota  55448-2127 USA
Phone:   763-755-6114
Email:    jcmpe...@aol.com    (1-31-09)

ARE YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN GUINEA PIGS?    Letter 7-22-04 by Joanne Mueller
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/282050/