Prevention that will reduce healthcare crisis by over 51%

0 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news.omega

ungelesen,
25.09.2008, 00:05:0025.09.08
an omeg...@googlegroups.com
Subject:    Prevention that may reduce healthcare costs by over 51%......

Liberty Mutual   (  via email:   newi...@libertymutual.com  )
Mail Stop 10D
175 Berkeley St.
Boston, MA  02116.

To Whom It May Concern:

I am not writing about all the needless pain and suffering incurred by my family.  I will, instead, provide a couple of links for your review  -- appeal letters of mine on behalf of citizens everywhere who are not being told what the American Cancer Society, our government, the electric utilities, telecommunications' companies, etc. know about some of the dangers of close, chronic, prolonged electric field exposures.

See my appeal to Dr. Marilyn Albert, Alzheimers' Advisory Board Task Force:

President Bill Clinton discussed our "catastrophic healthcare crisis" tonight with Larry King.    Here is the link to my 1999 appeal to Bill Clinton:        http://www.feb.se/Bridlewood/EDITRIAL.HTM#parent .........   [ I have never heard from the Clintons -- Senator Hillary Clinton was contacted on behalf of breast cancer victims on Long Island.  Senator Clinton was also a member of the Alzheimers' Advisory Board Task Force at same time as Dr. Albert. ]

My website (access below sign-off) has additional information regarding the need to move electric and telephone equipment away from beds.    Also, attention must be paid to providing distance between beds and electric meters, gas meters, air-conditioning units and also electric and/or telephone equipment (including cordless phone transformer boxes) that might be against a wall in room opposite one's bed.   There are numerous other concerns that include high frequencies on electrical wiring, wiring errors, currents on waterpipes, WiFi, etc.    Many activists and scientists believe cordless phones should not be placed in homes at all.

Since initiation of my website, I have discovered that any item that has a speaker and therefor, "a magnet," is particularly hazardous and emits very strong magnetic and electric fields even when there is no power to such items (batteries removed many weeks with strong magnetic fields/electric fields as high as readings when objects were powered).     See my letter:
Sleep Sheep creating a tranquil environment?
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/5137160/   .......

Does Liberty Mutual have the courage to stand-up and take the lead in releasing facts to the public that reducing bedroom exposures to electric and telephone equipment plus any item containing a speaker (magnet) may greatly reduce many chronic health problems?

Cancer is a major concern re extensive cell phone usage; however, that issue is not being taken as seriously as is necessary when considering that numerous symptoms appear long before the decade it takes for most brain cancers to develop.

Any close, chronic, prolonged electric field exposure might cause chronic asthma, chronic sinus infections, chronic ear infections, chronic headaches, chronic depression, chronic sleep problems, ADD, ADHD, depression, migraine headaches, autism-spectrum disorders, Parkinsons, Alzheimers, M.S. and much more.

Each of the above-mentioned symptoms may, alone, be capable of causing the collapse of what is left of our healthcare system.    These health problems are most certainly also contributing to an overwhelming number of vehicular accidents as well as workplace insurance claims.    Improper sleep and concommittant problems may very well be contributing to increasing incidents involving anger including those ending with suicide!

We hear about concerns when a person uses a cell phone while driving.   Well, when persons sleep close to cell phones (and objects cited above) even when in "off position," and/or they charge the cell phone on nightstand, headboard or in bed next to their bodies, the affected persons will most likely not get proper sleep.   As a leading insurance company, you must have statistics on the costs of "lack of proper sleep.......?"

When adding the costs of each and every symptom mentioned above, you may start to "get the picture" that healthcare costs not only impact healthcare providers but also the costs to vehicle insurers and Workers' Comp claims, has to be astronomical!    Our entire society is in a mess!    Dealing with "preventable health problems" will be "an invaluable contribution" to a better future for all!

I believe over 51% of every symptom may either be greatly reduced or possibly eliminated (for many persons) if only you, Liberty Mutual, "take the lead" and inform the public they must move electric appliances, telephone equipment and also any object that has a speaker (magnet) away from close proximity to beds.

I have proof that the American Cancer Society has warned the public as far back as 1993.  I have a booklet prepared by the utilities' communications' experts with the same recommendations.   The booklet was intended for release to schools but was, instead, taken out-of-print in 2001.

The media won't acknowledge how serious these issues are -- the telecommunications' companies have control and don't want to risk further uproar regarding countless cellular antennae being placed in neighborhoods --some even disguised as trees and many in church towers as crosses.   We will never know (with any degree of certainty, in my opinion) whether cellular antennae contribute to the overwhelming declines in health  -- explosions in asthma, autism-spectrum disorders, Alzheimers and more, unless the public begins to provide distance between beds and electric appliances, telephone equipment and items with speakers (magnets).

A couple weeks ago, I had a conversation with Norbert Hankin of the EPA, who informed me that he participated in the EMF Interagency Committee review of the EMF RAPID Conclusions (1999).   That was a $46 mil study that did find low level EMF's are Class 2B carcinogens -- same class as benzene.   Facts re the link to childhood Leukemia and immune deficiency were supposed to be presented to Congress in 2000.     Mr. Hankin told me that Dr. Imre Gyuk, DOE, was in charge of preparing the EMF Interagency Committee Report findings for presentation to Congress.    I am working on testifying before Congress.   No information yet as to who decided such vital facts should be withheld from Congress and the public!

The people depend upon insurers who have a vested interest in turning our healthcare system around,  to "tell the truth," share that which has been known for many years, and let the results be the proof!!!     Take care  - Joanne

Joanne C. Mueller
Guinea Pigs "R" Us
731 - 123rd Avenue N.W.
Minneapolis, Minnesota  55448-2127 USA
Phone:   763-755-6114
Email:
jcmpe...@aol.com    (9-25-08)

ARE YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN GUINEA PIGS?    Letter 7-22-04 by Joanne Mueller
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/282050/

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten