Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news....@googlemail.com

ungelesen,
25.06.2009, 16:53:4525.06.09
an omeg...@googlegroups.com

From: JCMPelican
To: peter....@ecm-inc.com
CC: hankin....@epa.gov, contac...@niehs.nih.gov, cdc....@cdc.gov, in...@hhs.gov, dfd...@wcco.cbs.com, dgsh...@wcco.cbs.com, how...@startribune.com, mle...@startribune.com, mkas...@startribune.com, oramm...@earthlink.net, JCMPelican
Sent: 6/25/2009 12:25:09 P.M. Central Daylight Time
Subj: Jack Serakos....."mystery brain cancer"

Subject:     Jack Serakos  (Infant)  -   "mystery brain cancer --  chiasmatic glioma"

To:   Mr. Peter Bodley     [   peter....@ecm-inc.com  ]

 I am copying below only a small portion of your story regarding little Jack Serakos.

Racing to find a cure for childhood cancer
Wednesday, 24 June 2009
by Peter Bodley
Managing editor
ABC Newspapers
Anoka, Minnesota  55303

Family and friends of Jack Serakos, a less-than-one-year-old Coon Rapids boy who is battling brain cancer, have formed Team Jack Attack to race against childhood cancer.........   [ snip ]
[[ snip ]      “Jack is very social and likes to play with other kids, dogs, read books, play with his tow truck, swim in his pool and play with all of mom and dad’s electronics (cell phones, remotes, laptops),” Breanna said.    [  snip ]

                                   *                                   *                                 *

As a newspaper editor, you are in a position to "promote awareness" that brain tumors, benign and malignant,  are increasing in persons of all ages.

Infants and childrens' brains are more vulnerable than adult brains.  Even adult brain cancer has been linked to prolonged exposures to extensive cell phone usage.

Too much literature, including many studies to cite in this email regarding connections to almost every health problem and close, chronic, prolonged electric field exposures (commonly referred to as "EMF/EMR" or "magnetic fields").

Below are three of my most important letters that provide some information regarding my background as well as study by Sage & Johansson re PDA's:

JOANNE C. MUELLER LETTER TO DR. MARILYN ALBERT, ALZ. ADVISORY BOARD (11 06)

WHY DID THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY STOP INFORMING PUBLIC RE
PREVENTABLE HEALTH PROBLEMS?    Prepared for "Obama Change Meetings"  - 12-12-08

Sleep Sheep creating a tranquil environment?
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/5137160/

I feel I need to express that the last thing I would want to do is to add to the already overwhelming burden Tony and Breanna are facing while praying and working to save their precious son, Jack.    But, the truth is, I can not rest knowing Jack's treatment and therefor, very survival as well as protection of Jack's eyesight, may very well depend upon immediately reducing/eliminating close, chronic prolonged exposures to cell phones, cordless phones, i-Pods, laptops, etc. and to also eliminate electric field exposures in bedrooms or any other location where Jack spends time playing and resting.     See BauBiologist Oram Miller's website:     http://createhealthyhomes.com/

My website,  www.guineapigsrus.org   provides "list of items-of-concern,"  but is not  "all inclusive," regarding the need to move all sorts of appliances and telephone equipment.

There is a well-publicized case of Hodgkins Lymphoma in Sleepy Eye, Minnesota.    Here is one news link --  "Defending Freedom  -  The Journal," that  indicates the boy spends considerable amount of time close to a continuous air-purifier:

http://www.nujournal.com/page/content.detail/id/507583.html

Here is portion of one article regarding electric field exposures as "possible treatment" for cancer:

Medical News Today  -

Cancer Cell Division And Brain Tumor Progression Slowed In Electric Field Experiments

Low-intensity electric fields can disrupt the division of cancer cells and slow the growth of brain tumors, suggest laboratory experiments and a small human trial, raising hopes that electric fields will become a new weapon for stalling the progression of cancer. The research, performed by an international team led by Yoram Palti of the Technion-Israel Institute of Technology in Haifa, is explained in the August issue of Physics Today, the flagship magazine of the American Institute of Physics.

In the studies, the research team uses alternating electric fields that jiggle electrically charged particles in cells back and forth hundreds of thousands of times per second. The electric fields have an intensity of only one or two volts per centimeter. Such low-intensity alternating electric fields were once believed to do nothing significant other than heat cells. However, in several years' worth of experiments, the researchers have shown that the fields disrupt cell division in tumor cells placed on a glass dish (in vitro).   [ snip ]

.    http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/78685.php

                                       *                                  *                             *

I often write that close electric field exposures are like "undergoing therapy."    It seems reasonable that "therapy" might not be effective if certain time and other exposures limits are not adhered to.    The increasing use of electronic technology without "emphasis on reducing and/or eliminating certain exposures," constitutes "therapy without limitations," in my opinion.

This letter is too lengthy already but I need to mention importance of researching the benefits of melatonin supplementation.    Googling "melatonin as cancer treatment" may bring up some information and a search of "PubMed and melatonin" will also provide insight.    I am glad to furnish links to studies.   Know that studies confirm links between low levels of melatonin and many health problems.   Electric fields "lower one's natural ability to produce melatonin......."

Mr. Bodley, I hope you can open door to saving Jack as well as many others!   Our entire society is affected by the huge financial, emotional and physical problems that may be greatly reduced by simple, cost-free "prevention!"    Best wishes and take care   -   Joanne

Joanne C. Mueller
Guinea Pigs "R" Us
731 - 123rd Avenue N.W.
Minneapolis, Minnesota  55448-2127 USA
Phone:   763-755-6114
Email:    jcmpe...@aol.com    ( 6-25-09 )

ARE YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN GUINEA PIGS?    Letter 7-22-04 by Joanne Mueller
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/282050/

omega_news

ungelesen,
25.06.2009, 23:35:5525.06.09
an World-News
Racing to find a cure for childhood cancer

Although the story below is about finding a cure for childhood cancer,
I believe that these family, friends and medical staff are looking in
the wrong direction. The first thing that they should be considering
is 'what is the environmental factor that caused the cancer in the
first place'? and 'lets get the child away from that environmental
pollutant so that he can recover'!

There is a strong possibility that electrical fields, electro magnetic
fields and electro magnetic radiation would be found in this child's
home environment at levels which may have caused this cancer. Medical
authorities treating him, should be aware of this danger and should be
recommending EMF testing.

Children should not be getting brain cancer!

Martin Weatherall
http://www.weepinitiative.org

omega_news

ungelesen,
25.06.2009, 23:41:5525.06.09
an World-News
WiredChild

WiredChild, a new registered charity in the UK, has been established
to alert families with young children to the dangers of using mobiles
and WiFi.

http://wiredchild.org/home.html

They have asked me to send this clip around to my address book and
hopefully, if this clip pleases you, that you will forward it to
others who may not yet be aware about the dangers of mobile phone
technology.

Kind regards

Sarah

Please watch this clip and send on to other parents as they may want
to know about this urgently.
http://glow.wiredchild.org/

Informant: Martin Weatherall

omega_news