Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news....@googlemail.com

ungelesen,
14.09.2009, 08:52:0214.09.09
an omeg...@googlegroups.com
Subject:    TEETH....Deterioration link to EMR,  Chemicals or All?

From: Micahsmission
To: JCMPelican
Sent: 9/13/2009 9:53:46 P.M. Central Daylight Time
Subj: Re: Take a Look @ Health Effects of Groundwater Contamination

My bedroom is a sanctuary with none of the sorts, Joanne, thanks to your education.   My children often sleep with me in our king size bed.   After learning from you, we moved their beds away from the power walls.

This is good information to bring to the forefront of environmental health.  I'm so glad that you are dedicated to doing it.

jill

In a message dated 9/13/2009 10:53:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, JCMPelican writes:
Dear Jill:    I, personally, have not come across information re extensive dental deterioriation in conjunction with groundwater chemicals.    Possibly adverse effects of radon.

Also, the following information offers important clues:

Webpage titled:   "Overhead Power Lines and Electric Fields Can Kill"

{ snip ]   After a rough night of tossing and turning, the gritting and grinding of teeth, having nightmares, sweating, suffering through muscle cramps and spasms, millions of these people will get up and drag themselves through the day in near exhaustion, working at levels far below normal efficiency. Lost productivity in the U.S. from poor sleep runs into the billions. And how many accidents on the road are caused by fatigue and poor sleep?

Many researchers and scientists now feel that electromagnetic field radiation, both from within and without the bedroom, is the single biggest factor in poor sleep. And poor health. Look around your bedroom. Is there a clock radio on the nightstand near your pillow? A tv? A stereo? Do you see an electric blanket? Are there high voltage power lines with close to your residence? All or any of these electric sources can ruin your sleep and can substantially increase your risk of developing cancer and any number of diseases, both psychological and physical.

While you sleep, your body relaxes and is unconscious. In this state of vulnerability, research indicates you are 100-150 times more open to the damage of electromagnetic radiation that when you are awake. Children are often up to 1,000 times more sensitive to these fields when they are asleep. That TV screen in your bedroom will radiate energy all night...even after it has been unplugged. It can take hours or even days for the built-up voltage in the television to dissipate.

The worst of all electrical bedroom appliances are clock radios, electric alarm clocks, electric blankets, and waterbed heaters. Scientists have established that a simple clock radio or electric alarm clock on the night stand near your head can radiate an electromagnetic field into your brain and body that can cause very serious problems health problems..........    [ snip ]

http://www.think-aboutit.com/energy/pwr_line.htm

Way too many tragic situations facing today's young!     Take care  -   Joanne

Joanne C. Mueller
Guinea Pigs "R" Us
731 - 123rd Avenue N.W.
Minneapolis, Minnesota  55448-2127 USA
Phone:   763-755-6114
Email:    jcmpe...@aol.com   (9-13-09)

ARE YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN GUINEA PIGS?    Letter 7-22-04 by Joanne Mueller
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/282050/

Radiation Rescue by K. Crofton, Ph.D. at www.radiationrescue.org
The Statin Damage Crisis;   Statin Drugs Side Effects;   Lipitor:  Thief of Memory  by Dr. Duane Graveline at  www.spacedoc.net
Radiation Research Trust  at www.radiationresearch.org
Rewire Me eMagazine  at  www.rewire.me
Omega News links:
http://tinyurl.com/93epp
http://tinyurl.com/9w2sx
http://tinyurl.com/aotw3
http://tinyurl.com/oya9t
http://tinyurl.com/jyemw
http://groups.yahoo..com/group/EMR-EMF/

In a message dated 9/13/2009 3:56:42 P.M. Central Daylight Time, Micahsmission writes:
Does anyone have the information as to what specific chemicals in groundwater contamination leads to this type of dental deterioration?    Thanks,  jill

Image: Ryan Massey, 7.
Damon Winter / The New York Times
Ryan Massey, 7, shows his capped teeth. Dentists in the area of Charleston, W.Va., say pollutants in drinking water have damaged residents’ teeth.

By Charles Duhigg
http://www.nytimes.com/index.html?partner=msnbcpolitics
Clean water laws are neglected, at a cost to health. In the past five years, companies and workplaces have violated pollution laws more than 500,000 times. But the vast majority of polluters have escaped punishment.

jill

P.S.  - Don't miss the database in this article. . .some eye opening info.

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten
0 neue Nachrichten