Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news....@googlemail.com

ungelesen,
04.02.2009, 02:42:4204.02.09
an omeg...@googlegroups.com

Subject:   Democratic Committee.....Ideas for Change ...Electric field exposures

To:  Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee

Mailing Address:
430 South Capitol Street
Washington, DC 20003
Main Phone Number: (202) 863-1500

Sent:   2-3-09 by Joanne C. Mueller via website Feedback Form  http://www.dccc.org/page/s/contact

The EMF Interagency Committee Report is being held by Dr. Imre Gyuk, Dept. of Energy, instead of presenting to Congress.  Facts to Congress that low level "close electric field exposures," previously referred to as "magnetic field exposures" are linked to immune deficiency and childhood Leukemia, will open doors to prevention of a multitude of symptoms and actual diseases!

The $46 mil EMF RAPID Study provided funds for "informing public" and this has never been done w/exception of the NIEHS maintaining a website that does not tell the real story and, in fact, "minimizes" findings.

There are countless symptoms that occur prior to development of full-blown childhood Leukemia such as asthma  --  the EPA publishes every week re prevention of asthma but never mentions that persons should  move appliances, telephone equipment and/or any equip that has a speaker (magnet) away from close proximity to beds (limit exposure during day also).

Autism spectrum disorders, Alzheimers -- many problems linked to low levels of melatonin.  Electric field exposures reduce melatonin.

See:  Joanne C. Mueller letter to Dr. Marilyn Albert, Alz. Advisory Board (11 06)
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3038870/

WHY DID THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY STOP INFORMING PUBLIC RE
PREVENTABLE HEALTH PROBLEMS?    Prepared for "Obama Change Meetings"  - 12-12-08

Sleep Sheep creating a tranquil environment?
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/5137160/

It is "imperative" that government inform the public because mainstream media prefers to cater to Big Pharma, telecommunications' industry, etc.

We can reduce overall healthcare costs by a minimum of 51%!   To not inform public is "unconscionable" and even as I write to you now, a brand new infant is being placed in nursery with harmful monitors, plush animals w/speakers (magnets) and more that subjects not only to autism but also SIDS and also immune deficiencies requiring extensive medical treatments before development of Leukemia!

My website has info re appliances, etc. other than what is in above links.

Take care  -  Joanne C. Mueller
Guinea Pigs "R" Us, 731 - 123rd Avenue NW, Minneapolis, MN  55448-2127 ...home phone:  763-755-6114...em: jcmpe...@aol.com ...website:  www.guineapigsrus.org

[ I signed up for interactive conference call, Friday, Feb. 6, 2009 at 4:00 pm w/DCC Comittee...jcm...2-3-09]

--------

Thank You for Signing up for Ideas For Change