Coalition for Local Oversight of Utility Technologies (CLOUT)

0 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

omega_news

ungelesen,
26.04.2009, 00:16:2526.04.09
an World-News
Coalition for Local Oversight of Utility Technologies (CLOUT) is a
new, nationwide grass-roots coalition of individuals and organizations
committed to restoring local governmental control over
telecommunications towers and related wireless facilities in the
United States. Our efforts include amending Section 704 of the
Telecommunications Act of 1996 so that the health and environmental
effects of cell towers and other commercial wireless facilities be
made a legal, legitimate component of all deliberations involving
their placement, construction, and modification.

Please visit our website below, sign the petition, and circulate it
widely. Please also encourage community organizations and local
elected officials who might be interested to consider a formal
endorsement. Suggestions about additional content for the website are
also welcome. Thanks.

https://www.cloutnow.org/

Informant: Martin Weatherall

Allen antworten