Appeal re EMF's to U.S. Presidential Candidate Barack Obama

0 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news.omega

ungelesen,
08.10.2008, 23:59:5208.10.08
an omeg...@googlegroups.com
Subject:   Appeal re EMF's to U.S. Presidential Candidate Barack Obama (10-08-08)

To:  Presidential Candidate Barack Obama
(Hand-delivered on 10-08-08 by Joanne C. Mueller to the Blaine, Minnesota Campaign Field
Office for Barack Obama with request to have letter w/accompanying documents sent immediately
via FAX  to appropriate Obama contact person....)

Subject:        PREVENTABLE HEALTH  PROBLEMS

During the debate last night  (October 7, 2008)  with Senator John McCain, you emphasized the importance of healthcare for everyone.

Your reference to "asthma" as "being treatable" and therefor not requiring an ER visit but rather, "can be handled in a clinic setting,"  caught my attention.   I am sure you know, if a proper, "routine regime" is not adhered to,  that asthma can become a life-threatening emergency, in which case a patient might actually need ambulance assistance, treatment in the ER and sometimes, even treatment in the ICU.

The point you, of course, were making, is that because many persons do not have health insurance, the only way they can get treatment for asthma -- even for longterm, chronic asthma flares, is to be seen in an emergency room.  We know hospitals are required to treat patients with no insurance whereas clinics are not, which, of course, goes to your point.

While the above helps explain  the critical need for universal healthcare, the tragic facts are that many cases of asthma are actually "preventable" -- the statistics might be as high as "51% preventable!"   The 51% I am referring to is in addition to provacation by household cleaners, pesticides -- it is "exposure to non-ionizing radiation -- EMF/EMR!"

With this letter, I am providing copies of various flyers and articles supporting the statements on my website (access below sign-off) that mention other health problems that are reported to improve when electric fields in bedrooms are reduced --  these problems include immune deficiency, Leukemia, autism-spectrum disorders and Alzheimers.     Symptoms that precede development of these diagnoses include a variety of abnormal blood changes, nosebleeds, headaches, chronic sinus infections, chronic ear infections, chronic asthma, chronic gastrointestinal problems, memory loss, confusion, depression, anxiety and anger and much more.   Costs for "each symptom, alone," not to mention "diseases once diagnosed," are "astronomical!"

There are many scientists, industry and government officials as well as persons involved in various charities, etc,. who are knowledgeable about facts surrounding the $46 mil EMF RAPID Study, the 2002 EMF California Report and the recent BioInitiative Report.   They know  the public is not being informed and also that "prudent avoidance" re certain low level, close, chronic, prolonged electric field exposures might significantly reduce countless numbers of health problems and diseases!

I emphasize preventable health problems that are linked to sleeping close to electric, telephone and items with speakers.   Concerns also involve increasing use of cell phones, ipods, iphones, Blue Tooth Technology and even stuffed animals being placed on infant's cribs that have speakers in them.   Obviously cell phones, etc. are being used extensively during the day and increasing numbers of children, whose brains are still in developmental stages, need guidance.   I am aware of countless individuals who actually sleep on top of cell phones and similar objects!     The emergence of wireless in homes, schools, libraries, restaurants and coffee shop, hotels and motels appears to be another huge concern re close, chronic, prolonged exposures.

Politicians and media have turned their backs "on the people" and continue to do so!

The information in this letter and supporting documents, applies to persons of all ages and wherever persons reside if they use electricity.  Concerns also apply to forest dwellers and/or RV'ers who might be substituting electricity for battery-powered generators, inverters and any item containing a speaker.  These are issues of "major global concern!"     If over 51% of "every symptom" (let alone "diseases themselves) might be prevented and/or greatly reduced  by simply informing the public they must provide distance between beds and electric appliances, telephone equipment, and also any device or object that has a speaker, even if battery-operated, how can we justify continuing to "keep the people in the dark?!    WHO will tell the people and WHEN?

You are "a Man About CHANGE!"     I pray that you truly are..........     Take care  -  Joanne

Joanne C. Mueller
Guinea Pigs "R" Us
731 - 123rd Avenue N.W.
Minneapolis, Minnesota  55448-2127 USA
Phone:   763-755-6114
Email:    jcmpe...@aol.com   (10-08-08)

ARE YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN GUINEA PIGS?    Letter 7-22-04 by Joanne Mueller
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/282050/

omega_news

ungelesen,
17.10.2008, 16:56:5917.10.08