Comprehensive Organic Name Reactions and Reagents

21 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news....@googlemail.com

ungelesen,
08.09.2009, 13:41:3008.09.09
an omeg...@googlegroups.com
Subject:    ASTHMA & ALLERGIES....what does new Wiley book say?   Wiley publication:    Comprehensive Organic Name Reactions and Reagents  -   http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0471704504.html

Dear Olle:    In continuing efforts to organize and file from old stacks of papers, I came across an email   from me to Roy Beavers  (4-04-03)  about Dr. Fatih Uckun's announcement re severe allergies and anaphylaxis not occuring in absence of  STAT6 protein (known as "regulator of leukemic cell growth).

Uckun, at same time, reported that "the anti-leukemia drug JANEX-1 is also effective agent against allergy  and asthma........"    (I have not checked on results of clinical trials yet.)    I think I reported in the past that both grandsons' had RAST allergy tests that were sent to the Mayo Clinic.   "Asthma" was major problem in both the boys and the guinea pigs.   All had pre-leukemic blood changes.   No allergies were ever identified.  IgE's were essentially normal, if not in normal range (would have to review labs for the numbers obviously).

The fact that "Gleevec," also a drug used or proposed as treatment for Leukemia was also reported to be in clinical trials re possible treatment for Alzheimers.

Since pre-leukemic changes (a/k/a "inflammation") are known to exhibit as symptoms of unexplained allergies and also asthma (or what is being called "asthma") plus the link to Alzheimers; reviews of  the powerful anecedotal information gleaned from our family's experiences (and guinea pig studies) re close electric field exposures (supported by objective laboratory results and other tests), continue to emphasize urgency of overall EMF/EMR situation.

You and your colleagues have conducted many studies that include evaluations of histamine, IgE's and more.   The following link re your study of mast cells after close exposures to TV's, has important clues:    http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/119018851/abstract?CRETRY=1&SRETRY=0 ........
Also, as you know, your "List of Published Papers"   -

It would be interesting to review what might be said about close electric field exposure reactions and mechanisms in this impressive book.     I will add to my "list" to check with University of Minnesota Library e availability.       Take care  -    Joanne

Joanne C. Mueller
Guinea Pigs "R" Us
731 - 123rd Avenue N.W.
Minneapolis, Minnesota  55448-2127 USA
Phone:   763-755-6114
Email:    jcmpe...@aol.com   (9-08-09)

ARE YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN GUINEA PIGS?    Letter 7-22-04 by Joanne Mueller
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/282050/

Radiation Rescue by K. Crofton, Ph.D. at www.radiationrescue.org
The Statin Damage Crisis;   Statin Drugs Side Effects;   Lipitor:  Thief of Memory  by Dr. Duane Graveline at  www.spacedoc.net
Radiation Research Trust  at www.radiationresearch.org