Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

news....@googlemail.com

ungelesen,
22.08.2009, 17:14:2122.08.09
an omeg...@googlegroups.com

From: JCMPelican
To: senator_...@klobuchar.senate.gov
CC: in...@mayoclinic.com, in...@hhs.gov, dfd...@wcco.cbs.com, dgsh...@wcco.cbs.com, edito...@ecm-inc.com, mkas...@startribune.com, JCMPelican
Sent: 8/22/2009 11:53:00 A.M. Central Daylight Time
Subj: Re: You're Invited to a Live Health Care Discussion...ATTEMPT TO REGISTER

SUBJECT:   ATTEMPT TO REGISTER FOR PHONE CONFERENCE CALL 8-23-09 RE HEALTH

To:    U. S. Senator Amy Klobuchar    [ senator_...@klobuchar.senate.gov ]
302 Hart Senate Office Building, Washington, D.C. 20510

Copy to:
Dr. Denis A. Cortese, President and CEO, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota   in...@mayoclinic.com     [  http://www.mayoclinic.org/bio/10175041.html ]

Copy to:

Mary Wakefield, Ph.D., R.N.    [ in...@hhs.gov ]
Administrator
Health Resources and Services Administration
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services    -
http://www.hrsa.gov/

The following commentary was posted by Joanne C. Mueller  [ jcmpe...@aol.com   ]  on Senator Amy Klobuchar's website Saturday, August 22, 2009:           [ http://klobuchar.senate.gov/emailamy.cfm?contactForm=emailamy&submit=Go ]

Dear Senator Klobuchar:

When I clicked on your weblink to register my phone number to participate in conference call/ healthcare discussion on Sunday, 8-23-09 at 7:00 pm, message said "...webpage does not exist."

My husband and I appeared in person at Sen. Klobuchar's St. Paul office, Tuesday, 8-11-09 for purpose of visiting with the Senator's "health person," we were advised that their office was not advised any appointments were arranged, and also,  that " .....health person" is not in the office today......!

It is "imperative" that the messages contained in my letters below are conveyed via "public service announcements" immediately  --  the "bottom line," that persons must move electric appliances, telephone equipment and any item with speaker (magnet) away from close proximity to bodies/heads at night!

JOANNE C. MUELLER LETTER TO DR. MARILYN ALBERT, ALZ. ADVISORY BOARD (11 06)

http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3038870/

WHY DID THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY STOP INFORMING PUBLIC RE
PREVENTABLE HEALTH PROBLEMS?    Prepared for "Obama Change Meetings"  - 12-12-08

Sleep Sheep creating a tranquil environment?
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/5137160/

I am available any time to appear in person or other media outlet with Senator Klobuchar or her representative.

We MUST stop the approx half health problems that evidence and "existing studies" support will be greatly improved if only nighttime electric field exposures are reduced.

We can not afford to wait for announcements!    Joanne C. Mueller, Guinea Pigs "R" Us, 731 - 123rd Avenue NW, Coon Rapids, Minnesota 55448-2127....phone:  763-755-6114...cell:  763-226-3843....email:  jcmpe...@aol.com  ....website:  www.guineapigsrus.org

In a message dated 8/19/2009 7:33:56 A.M. Central Daylight Time, senator_...@klobuchar.senate.gov writes:

Dear Joanne:

As someone who has previously contacted our office to share your thoughts on issues important to you, I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to participate in a live statewide healthcare tele-town hall meeting this Sunday, August 23 rd , at 7:00 PM.  Along with people like you from across the state, I will be joined by Dr. Denis Cortese, CEO of the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, and Mary Wakefield, the highest ranking nurse in the federal government.  The three of us will discuss the need for health care reform, including ways to make the American health care system more affordable and more stable, and I will answer as many questions as I can from citizens from around the state.

If you would like to participate in this important discussion, the only way to guarantee your involvement is to visit our website at http://klobuchar.senate.gov or click HERE and enter your contact information.  Once you’re registered, you’ll get an automated reminder phone call on Friday evening and you’ll be called again on Sunday to be joined to the call.  The phone number you provide will be kept private.

If you have any questions, you can call the office toll free at 1-888-224-9043

I look forward to hearing from you on Sunday.

Sincerely,

Amy Klobuchar
United States Senator

Allen antworten