wget filtering options

ajay....@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2006, 8:13:01 AM4/25/06
I ran wget `--ignore-tags=list' option to skip certain HTML tags when
recursively looking for documents to download, specify them in a
comma-separated list.

eg:

wget -Gtable,tr,td,script -r www.google.com

or

wget --ignore-tags=table,tr,td,script -r www.google.com

But, it did not work and the document was downloaded without ignoring
the specified tags.

Similarly, the `--follow-tags=list' option did not work and
downloaded the document with tags that were not listed also.

Please let me know how does these two filtering options on the basis of
tags work. Its highly urgent, Pls Reply ASAP.