Android 2.1 update and source code release.

Justin Lee

Mar 22, 2010, 6:28:06 AM3/22/10
to odroid developer discuss
We've added below things with this release.

1. Voice recording(Audio input) has been implemented.
2. Wrong USB connection while booting up sequence has been fixed.
3. Bluetooth A2DP and high speed data connection has been implemented.
4. LCD PWM(Brightness) issue has been fixed.

You can get the updated images via below link.
http://dev.odroid.com/projects/odroid/download/note/23

Git server still have some issues.
I decided to release our latest source code in gzip file format. Very
ugly one~~~

2.6.29 Kernel source code is
http://dev.odroid.com/projects/linux/download/note/25

Android 2.1 Eclair source code is
http://dev.odroid.com/projects/android/download/note/24

Thanks,

Chih-Wei

Mar 22, 2010, 9:47:12 PM3/22/10
to odroid developer discuss
Hi Justin,
I would suggest you to use the git service of SourceForge.

As an example, Android-x86 uses SourceForge git as a mirror:
http://android-x86.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb-index.cgi

Though we also host our own git server, but many people
prefer to use SourceForge mirror since they say it's much
faster than our git server. (especially people in US and Europe)

One problem for SourceForge git is it doesn't support
subdirectories, as android needs.
But it can be conquered by symlink tricks.
If you need help, I'd glad to share my experience.

--
Chih-Wei
Android-x86 project

On 3月22日, 下午6時28分, Justin Lee <odroid.g...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We've added below things with this release.
>
> 1. Voice recording(Audio input) has been implemented.
> 2. Wrong USB connection while booting up sequence has been fixed.
> 3. Bluetooth A2DP and high speed data connection has been implemented.
> 4. LCD PWM(Brightness) issue has been fixed.
>

> You can get the updated images via below link.http://dev.odroid.com/projects/odroid/download/note/23

> Git server still have some issues.
> I decided to release our latest source code in gzip file format. Very
> ugly one~~~
>

> 2.6.29 Kernel source code ishttp://dev.odroid.com/projects/linux/download/note/25

Chih-Wei

Mar 23, 2010, 10:50:41 PM3/23/10
to odroid developer discuss
BTW, the gzipped source seems doesn't have git repositories.
That makes it hard to understand what have changed.
Could you provide the repositories as well? Thanks!