ICICI Payseal - Payment Gateway Integration

Sharad

Mar 24, 2009, 2:03:51 PM3/24/09
to Open Coffee Club, Kolkata
Hi,
I was wondering any1 in the group has had experience on integrating
ICICI's Payseal payment gateway.

I understand that this isnt as easy as Paypal & they have quite some
special requirements - which might require not work with our current
shared hosting.

Any feedback/ experience which can be shared would be helpful. Also if
any1 in the group offers such services - and would be interested to
help us - please contact me back :)

thanks!

Sharad.
releaseMyAd.com

Niel Hirjee

Mar 25, 2009, 11:04:38 PM3/25/09
to occ-k...@googlegroups.com, Jaya Parbat
Hi Sharad,

TechProcess Solutions Ltd. http://techprocess.co.in offers Payseal integration as part of their services. I am CCing Jaya Parbat from TechProcess so that you can touch base with each other.

> I understand that this isnt as easy as
> Paypal & they have quite some
> special requirements - which might
> require not work with our current
> shared hosting.

1) Yes, it is a little more difficult than Paypal. :-)
2) You can continue with your shared hosting, you just need to get an IP address for your domain. Many web hosting providers will let you choose a low cost shared hosting plan and charge you a small additional monthly fee (typically US$4) per IP. Hope this tip will save you some money though I would always recommend a dedicated server / VPS for your type of site.

> Any feedback/ experience which can be
> shared would be helpful. Also if
> any1 in the group offers such services -
> and would be interested to
> help us - please contact me back :)

I can offer you an m-commerce option which would let your customers pay you via their credit cards by using just their mobile phones - no need for wap or gprs or anything else. Additionally you can save on the cost of a secure certificate, dedicated IP address, payment gateway etc. if you use this m-commerce service for all your transactions.

Call me if you are interested.

Regards,
Niel Hirjee
--
Calport Technologies - Professional Internet Services
3 Dover Road, Kolkata 700019, INDIA www.calport.com

Mobile: +91 (988) 303-1533
Office: +91 (33) 2223-4849
Home: +91 (33) 2454-3998