Accordion or Toolbox Layout

Sharmila G Sivakumar

Jan 7, 2011, 1:39:21 PM1/7/11
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Hi,
I'm developing an app in Cappuccino and this is my first foray
into objective-J. I would like to have an Accordion Layout as I need
to have several panes in a compact layout. Cappuccino doesn't seem to
have such an option yet. I found an old thread
http://groups.google.com/group/objectivej/browse_thread/thread/31902cfbf917fae8
where there was a discussion to generalise the accordion layout in the
atlas app and adopt it into cadd. Is it possible to access it?

I'm currently working on linux and hence the Atlas Beta is not an
option for me.

Regards,
Sharmila

Stefan Wallström

Jan 7, 2011, 2:09:01 PM1/7/11
to Cappuccino & Objective-J
Hi!

CPAccordionView is included with Cappuccino :
http://cappuccino.org/learn/documentation/class_c_p_accordion_view.html

/s