OBIEE Developer Community Event - Friday after OOW 2011 (October 7th 2011, Oracle HQ Redwood Shores)

Mark Rittman

Jul 8, 2011, 4:20:05 PM7/8/11
to OBIEE Enterprise Methodology Group
Hi All,

I'm working on an initiative with the product management team within
Oracle BI, to arrange a developer community event at Oracle HQ the
Friday after Open World. The event will feature Matt Bedin, Balaji
Yelamanchili and other members of the OBIEE development team, and the
idea is for them to present the product roadmap to us, and take
questions and feedback from the OBIEE developer community in a much
more "intimate" environment than the big public sessions at OOW.

The event is likely to run at Oracle's HQ in Redwood Shores, and
you'll need to get yourself down there for the morning. If you're
planning on attending Openworld and able to stay for the extra day on
Friday, or you're in the Bay Area anyway, this is an excellent
opportunity to have in-depth discussions with the OBIEE PM team, ask
your questions and give them feedback on what's happening with the
product, and what's been announced earlier that week at OOW.

There's no charge for the event, but I need an idea of numbers ASAP so
that we can confirm the event will go ahead. If you're interested (and
you've not replied to my other emails on the subject), drop me a line
at mark.r...@rittmanmead.com, or add a comment to this post. We're
probably limited to around 50 people, so first come first served.

regards

Mark