stupid yellow shit can't speak english (was Columbia University Math Dept. Eilenberg Lectures - Fall 1998)

Misha Verbitsky

Sep 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/9/98
asshole l...@cpw.math.columbia.EDU (Laurent Breach) wrote:
> COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY In the City New York
> Department of Mathematics

shitty school full of chinese shit nobody does real math there fuck you

> EILENBERG LECTURES

eilenberg died from aids burns in hell

> Shing-Tung Yau
> (Harvard and Columbia)

stupid yellow shit can't speak any english no wonder his students
are chinese shit like him i hate them

> Non-Linear Differential Equations and Geometry
>
> CORRECTION
> TUESDAYS
>
> 4:30-5:30 p.m.
> 507 Mathematics
>
> First Seminar: September 22

i just might be there to spit in your stupid yellow face
i'm in ias in princeton newjersey not that far from gwb
be afraid yau be very afraid

>ABSTRACT:
>
>I shall cover several topics related to K=E4hler-Einstein
>metrics. Particular emphases will be on the case will
>be on the case when the Ricci curvature is equal to zero
>(Calabi-Yau manifolds). The recent developments on the
>manifolds related to string theory and algebraic geometry
>will be discussed.

fuck you yellow shit i can't get a job because of your racism and stupidity

misha verbitsky http://www.math.harvard.edu:80/~verbit

Da Ye

Sep 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/9/98
On 9 Sep 1998, Misha Verbitsky wrote:
%[...]
% i just might be there to spit in your stupid yellow face[...]
% [...] i can't get a job because of your racism and stupidity

This is some pretty ignorant ranting for a Hahvad student. If you can't
get a job you are either incompetent or you ain't looking. The rest of us
are turning down jobs or working weekends because the opportunity is
there. The world is becoming too small for this kind of nonsense. Why
don'tyou go ahead and wash out and go straight to being the self-pitying
street bum you're destined to become anyway.

Chris Stead
Press any key to continue or any other key to quit.

Tom Goodman,

Sep 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/10/98
On 9 Sep 1998 15:38:30 -0400, ver...@yau.harward.edu (Misha Verbitsky)
wrote:

>stupid yellow shit can't speak any english no wonder his students
> are chinese shit like him i hate them

Can you speak Chinese ?

T*o*m* G*o*o*d*m*a*n*

Mark 16:15  And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world,
and preach the gospel to every creature.
16  He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but
he that believeth not shall be damned.

Tom Goodman,

Sep 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/10/98
wrote:

>> 4:30-5:30 p.m.

>> 507 Mathematics
>>
>> First Seminar: September 22
>

> i just might be there to spit in your stupid yellow face

> i'm in ias in princeton newjersey not that far from gwb
> be afraid yau be very afraid

What's the matter, too chicken to make a death threat in public ? I dare
you, little chicken.

T*o*m G*o*o*d*m*a*n

Ban Democracy From Face Of This Earth. Send It To Hell Where It Belongs.
Read What The Bible Has To Say About Democracy :

See to it that no one takes you captive
through hollow and deceptive philosophy,
which depends on human tradition and the
basic principles of this world rather than on
Christ. - Colossians 2:8

Tom Goodman,

Sep 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/10/98
wrote:

>fuck you yellow shit i can't get a job because of your racism and stupidity

Hope you will never get a job. Go join the welfare line, bozo.

Tom Goodman*

Sep 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/10/98
On Wed, 9 Sep 1998 19:39:25 -0500, Da Ye
<cks...@sunset.backbone.olemiss.edu> wrote:

>On 9 Sep 1998, Misha Verbitsky wrote:
>%[...]
>% i just might be there to spit in your stupid yellow face[...]
>% [...] i can't get a job because of your racism and stupidity
>
>This is some pretty ignorant ranting for a Hahvad student. If you can't
>get a job you are either incompetent or you ain't looking. The rest of us
>are turning down jobs or working weekends because the opportunity is
>there. The world is becoming too small for this kind of nonsense. Why
>don'tyou go ahead and wash out and go straight to being the self-pitying
>street bum you're destined to become anyway.

Who wants to hire a low IQ moron like Misha Verbitsky ?

Cheng-Jih Chen

Sep 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/10/98
In article <36426a01...@n2.idirect.com>,

Tom Goodman* <Comment...@Headquarter.org> wrote:
>On Wed, 9 Sep 1998 19:39:25 -0500, Da Ye
><cks...@sunset.backbone.olemiss.edu> wrote:
>
>>On 9 Sep 1998, Misha Verbitsky wrote:
>>%[...]
>>% i just might be there to spit in your stupid yellow face[...]
>>% [...] i can't get a job because of your racism and stupidity
>>
>>This is some pretty ignorant ranting for a Hahvad student.
>
>Who wants to hire a low IQ moron like Misha Verbitsky ?

More likely, someone walked away from a logged in public terminal. Ah,
the joys of early September.

bo...@rsa.com

Sep 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/10/98
In article <6t8qu4$lcs$1...@interport.net>,

The post WAS a fake. I contacted the Harvard Math Dept. and they
confirmed that it was fake.

A clue to the fact that it was fake comes from the return address in which
Harvard was misspelled as "Harward".

People seem to have been taken in by the fake and have started jumping on
Mr. Verbitsky. I believe he is owed an apology by such people for their
jumping to conclusions.

ehbr...@my-dejanews.com

Sep 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/10/98
In article <news.767658754$w$r-...@husc14.harvard.edu>,

--
E to the x dx dy, radical transcendental pi
secant cosine tangent sine, 3.14159

ERMREY

Sep 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/11/98

>The post WAS a fake. I contacted the Harvard Math Dept. and they
> confirmed that it was fake.
>
>A clue to the fact that it was fake comes from the return address in which
>Harvard was misspelled as "Harward".

Yeah that and the clever Pimp, Whore and Complain-To sections of the header.

We must diligently check sources before we tank up the flamethrower.

Ronald Bruck

Sep 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/11/98
In article <6tb3cl$8df$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, <aj_...@my-dejanews.com> wrote:
:In article <6t9bba$qjf$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,
: bo...@rsa.com wrote:
:
:[snip]
:
:>
:> The post WAS a fake. I contacted the Harvard Math Dept. and they

:> confirmed that it was fake.
:>
:> A clue to the fact that it was fake comes from the return address in which
:> Harvard was misspelled as "Harward".
:>
:> People seem to have been taken in by the fake and have started jumping on

:> Mr. Verbitsky. I believe he is owed an apology by such people for their
:> jumping to conclusions.
:
:
:That is me among such people who "have started jumping on Mr. Verbitsky."
:
:I beg you pardon, Mr. Verbitsky, and send extremal exuces for such an
:intolerant behaviour in Usenet.

(and more mea culpa)

IMHO anyone who leaves a "live" connection to his account running in a
public place deserves what he gets.

That said, is the current post making a sly reference to the misspelling
of Harvard as "Harward", by misspelling excuses as "exuces"? Nah--probably
not. The other lapses of grammar tend to negate this hypothesis. But it
WOULD have been funny if it were intentional!

--Ron Bruck

Misha Verbitsky

Sep 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/12/98
In article <36426a01...@n2.idirect.com>,
Tom Goodman* <Comment...@Headquarter.org> wrote:
>On Wed, 9 Sep 1998 19:39:25 -0500, Da Ye
><cks...@sunset.backbone.olemiss.edu> wrote:
>
>>On 9 Sep 1998, Misha Verbitsky <ver...@yau.harward.edu> wrote:
>>% [...] i can't get a job because of your racism and stupidity

>>The world is becoming too small for this kind of nonsense. Why
>>don'tyou go ahead and wash out and go straight to being the self-pitying
>>street bum you're destined to become anyway.

>Who wants to hire a low IQ moron like Misha Verbitsky ?

>Ban Democracy From Face Of This Earth. Send It To Hell Where It Belongs.

The article in question (attributed to me)
is a forgery, which is clear from the header.
In fact, the computer yau.harward.edu
does not exist, and harward.edu does
not exist either.

Ronald Bruck wrote:

>IMHO anyone who leaves a "live" connection to his account running in a
>public place deserves what he gets.

Allan Adler answered:

>Even if Verbitsky left his terminal unattended, no one deserves what
happened
>to him. I agree that one shouldn't leave one's terminal unattended, but
>I don't know anyone who has not forgotten at least once to log out or
>who, inexperienced with a new system, logged out incorrectly and was
>still really logged in.

I did not leave my terminal; in fact, I am currently in Moscow,
and I don't use my Harvard account while I am here. I do not have
access to Usenet either, except by a very clumsy procedure of
telnetting. I am not even sure I will be able to post this
message.

I learned about the forgery (an embarrassing attempt
of some sicko to compromise my job prospects)
by chance. Needless to say, one of my best benefactors
in USA was (and is) professor Yau, whom I am quite grateful
both as a person and as a mathematician.

Finally, I am pretty well employed -- I am a member of
a well-known Postdoctoral Institute. My recommendation
letters were written by couple of Fields laureates,
in particular prof. Yau himself. My wrost fear now
is the realization that, while I am working
complacently in Moscow, prof. Yau and other
Harvard people are being possibly bombarded with
complaints and abused with forgeries of some sicko
who did not like my Usenet persona some 4-5 years ago.

The same person (Dimitri Vulis, I guess, or someone trying
to get at Vulis by imitating his modus operandi) used to
send me a daily abusive letter from cuny.edu for almost a
year. The whole story of Vulis and his crusades against
"dandruff-ridden Sovoks" is fairly well known to most
people who were on the Usenet a couple of years ago.
A fairly impartial account
http://www.russ.ru:8083/journal/netcult/98-08-18/fridmn.htm
of these wars was given
by Yulya Fridman for a Russian journal "Pushkin"
(a. k. a. Russian Journal, www.russ.ru),
which may have caused this recent outburst of
activity. In English, the information on Vulis
is also easily available, see e. g. Yahoo
which dedicated to Vulis a whole category
http://www.yahoo.com/Society_and_Culture/Cultures_and_Groups/Cyberculture/Net_Legends/Vulis__Dimitri/

Best regards
Misha.

Mike McCarty

Sep 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/17/98
In article <6tc2t8$qnn$1...@math.usc.edu>,
Ronald Bruck <br...@math.usc.edu> wrote:

[snip]

)IMHO anyone who leaves a "live" connection to his account running in a
)public place deserves what he gets.

[snip]

Yeah! And women who walk around at night *deserve* to be raped!

Come on, this is absurd and outrageous.

It is very common to blame the victim.

Mike
--
----
I don't speak for DSC. <- They make me say that.