looking for pictures

Matias Jaramillo

Jul 5, 1995, 3:00:00 AM7/5/95

Here is a project where anybody with a photo camera could participate.
I am an artist living in new York. I was born in Bogota Colombia. And I
have created a photographic agency. it is called future picture press
agency. It is not a normal press agency. You do not need to be a
professional photographer to be part of it.
I am interested in the pictures that you take, during your life, trips,
birthdays, family, whatever pictures you take and think that are important
to your personal history.
So all you would need to do would be to send me an message telling me that
you are interested. I would send you my address, and request that you send
me 2 passport pictures of yourself. This are for the press pass that I
would send you so that you become a legitimate journalist in the eyes of
society.
(You can also probably use it to see special events that you want to
attend, concerts, sports or whatever other event that you think would be
important for the world to remember).
There is no certain amount of pictured that you have to send, all I ask is
that you send me some, at least 10 a year. These photos that you would send
me, I would keep in an archive. and would wish that one day this archive is
made public through one form or another. At this moment I am writing a
couple grants. one of those grants is to design a web site to show the
pictures that would become part of the archive.
So what do you think? Would you like to participate in this important
project?
If so, I hope to hear from you soon.
Matias