[NSWolves] FW: fair play mick

james graves

Apr 26, 2010, 6:59:26 AM4/26/10
to wolves wolves

From: codsa...@hotmail.com
To: mem...@nswolves.com
Subject: fair play mick
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 10:56:34 +0000

  I'm not sure how he did it ????
  but fair play that fuckin twat proved me wrong.

  Only down side to staying up is that eight defenders mick will be here next season.

  Can anyone remember a manager getting sacked after getting a team promoted????????

Jeremy Tonks

Apr 26, 2010, 5:36:24 PM4/26/10
to nswo...@googlegroups.com

Yes – although the last one I remember wasn’t sacked until one game into the next season.

Rog & Reet

Apr 26, 2010, 8:16:12 PM4/26/10
to nswo...@googlegroups.com

Jim, you’re suspended immediately from the NSWolves Boo Thick Mick Out faction.

Investigations will be instigated into the reasons for your utterance as well as looking into your links with the Melbourne Storm and Carl Williams’ murder.

Apr 26, 2010, 9:31:20 PM4/26/10
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
Boo! Codsall Jim out!

Steven Millward

Apr 26, 2010, 10:38:06 PM4/26/10
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
It's no loss to be suspended from that though Jim.  It would only work if it had a a sister group called "Hooray! Get Clever XXXX In!" but no one knows what to put in place of "XXXX".

Rog & Reet

Apr 26, 2010, 11:14:22 PM4/26/10
to nswo...@googlegroups.com

XXXX = Anybody but Eileen’s Goose, Laws, Dowie, Robson, McLaren (Malcolm would still be ok. We wouldn’t have to change the tracksuits either) or Clipboard.

Steven Millward

Apr 27, 2010, 12:11:17 AM4/27/10
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
Very helpful.  6.8 billion people in the world and you've ruled out six of them.  It will take time to interview everyone else.

Rog & Reet

Apr 27, 2010, 2:32:54 AM4/27/10
to nswo...@googlegroups.com

Won’t bother with anybody under 16 Steve, how many does that leave us?

Steven Millward

Apr 27, 2010, 4:22:46 AM4/27/10
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
3,542,879,002

Rog & Reet

Apr 27, 2010, 4:35:29 AM4/27/10
to nswo...@googlegroups.com

Now take off all the Baggie and Manure supporters.

Steven Millward

Apr 27, 2010, 5:11:31 AM4/27/10
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
That leaves 47

Steven Millward

Apr 27, 2010, 5:15:27 AM4/27/10
to nswo...@googlegroups.com
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/world_cup_2010/8644215.stm

Hoddle's opinion is still worthy of note on the Beeb Rog.  Maybe he would be a good manager in the Prem as it's his type of football.  Worth another go?

Rog & Reet

Apr 27, 2010, 8:40:14 AM4/27/10
to nswo...@googlegroups.com

Hope they don’t practice penalties at his academies.

We’d hate “bad vibes” ruining their prospects.

The recent conjunction of Mercury and Venus in Leo and Deepak Chopra revealing “Revisiting a scene of tragedy stuffs up your chakra flow”, means the computer says “No”.