Password self service

René Bonte

Jan 19, 2007, 9:23:24 AM1/19/07
I'm looking to configure password self service in a environment where the
users are not using a Novell Client (for Windows and or Linux).

I want the users to be able to change their (universal) password before
doïng a login. Not using the Novell Client this should be a link to a web
based service like iManager or eGuide, but I'm reading contradicting
information about eGuide and cannot find this in iManager.

Who can give me some pointers?

René

eDirectory 8.7.3.9
OES (Linux)