Группы
Группы
Войти
Группы
Группы
nomad-net
Сообщения
О
Отправить отзыв
Справка
Путь группы
nomad-net
1–30 из 365
Welcome to
Nomad.NET
official groups. You can (probably) find here help and support. Your ideas is also welcomed.
Отметить все как прочитанные
Сообщить о нарушении в группе
Выбрано: 0
arbiter
, …
Syl
15
20.05.2013
Объявление
Features for the next version (Roadmap)
yep, doesn't seem that much active anymore. too bad.
не прочитано,
Объявление
Features for the next version (Roadmap)
yep, doesn't seem that much active anymore. too bad.
20.05.2013
arbiter
17.01.2012
Объявление
Plug-ins development
I want to announce that source codes for two demo plug-ins shipped with the latest beta version (3.0.
не прочитано,
Объявление
Plug-ins development
I want to announce that source codes for two demo plug-ins shipped with the latest beta version (3.0.
17.01.2012
Bill Stewart
01.03.2019
Error accessing Tools in Options when FIPS compliance is enabled
Symptom: Go to Tools -> Options, then select the Tools configuration item. Get this exception
не прочитано,
Error accessing Tools in Options when FIPS compliance is enabled
Symptom: Go to Tools -> Options, then select the Tools configuration item. Get this exception
01.03.2019
ildar oit
20.11.2018
New versions?
Hi! Will this good project continued?
не прочитано,
New versions?
Hi! Will this good project continued?
20.11.2018
ms9323gk88...@gmail.com
04.06.2018
SAVING SETTINGS
I Know this software has not been updated in a while, but I still use it all the time. Is there a way
не прочитано,
SAVING SETTINGS
I Know this software has not been updated in a while, but I still use it all the time. Is there a way
04.06.2018
ofbizf...@gmail.com
, …
Bill Stewart
3
07.06.2017
how to disable access to command prompt
FYI access to a command prompt does not somehow escalate a user's privileges. User has same
не прочитано,
how to disable access to command prompt
FYI access to a command prompt does not somehow escalate a user's privileges. User has same
07.06.2017
Brawler
,
arbiter
2
19.05.2017
Непонятки с файлами имеющими расширение CAB
У Nomad есть понятие файловых систем. Когда вы открываете что-либо через Рабочий Стол используется
не прочитано,
Непонятки с файлами имеющими расширение CAB
У Nomad есть понятие файловых систем. Когда вы открываете что-либо через Рабочий Стол используется
19.05.2017
Sergey Vasiliev
,
arbiter
4
01.07.2016
Mass rename & Operations queue (copy, delete, etc)
Well, vote system won't help, because Nomad have one priority user - me. And wishes and ideas of
не прочитано,
Mass rename & Operations queue (copy, delete, etc)
Well, vote system won't help, because Nomad have one priority user - me. And wishes and ideas of
01.07.2016
Dialecticus
, …
arbiter
6
01.07.2016
Pin to taskbar
I have similar issue on Windows 10 version 1511. There is a bug when AppId was not filled by Windows
не прочитано,
Pin to taskbar
I have similar issue on Windows 10 version 1511. There is a bug when AppId was not filled by Windows
01.07.2016
Sergey Vasiliev
,
arbiter
7
19.06.2016
Can't see icon's overlays
I have Win 7 Ent 64bits and Win 10 Pro 64 bits. Both are not working properly with overlays. Gr.,
не прочитано,
Can't see icon's overlays
I have Win 7 Ent 64bits and Win 10 Pro 64 bits. Both are not working properly with overlays. Gr.,
19.06.2016
Bill Stewart
,
arbiter
2
18.06.2016
Thank you for Nomad.NET!
You are welcome. And thank you such pleasant words) On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 1:58 AM, Bill Stewart
не прочитано,
Thank you for Nomad.NET!
You are welcome. And thank you such pleasant words) On Wed, Jun 15, 2016 at 1:58 AM, Bill Stewart
18.06.2016
Sergey Vasiliev
,
arbiter
4
08.06.2016
Can't see 'OneDrive for Business – Unsynced Changes' folder in nomad
I'll consider implementing such feature. Meanwhile, when you browsing shell namespace (instead of
не прочитано,
Can't see 'OneDrive for Business – Unsynced Changes' folder in nomad
I'll consider implementing such feature. Meanwhile, when you browsing shell namespace (instead of
08.06.2016
Sergey Vasiliev
,
arbiter
5
08.06.2016
new feature: custom thumbnail size
Spacing between icon placeholders. -1 means default value. On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 10:54 AM, Sergey
не прочитано,
new feature: custom thumbnail size
Spacing between icon placeholders. -1 means default value. On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 10:54 AM, Sergey
08.06.2016
Sergey Vasiliev
,
arbiter
2
07.06.2016
feature request
Maybe somewhat in the future, but definitely not very soon. Current menu and toolbars satisfy my
не прочитано,
feature request
Maybe somewhat in the future, but definitely not very soon. Current menu and toolbars satisfy my
07.06.2016
Bill Stewart
,
arbiter
4
06.06.2016
Crash without .NET Framework 4.x
Never mind, I did a clean install of Windows 7 and I cannot reproduce. Thanks Bill On Saturday, May
не прочитано,
Crash without .NET Framework 4.x
Never mind, I did a clean install of Windows 7 and I cannot reproduce. Thanks Bill On Saturday, May
06.06.2016
Sergey Vasiliev
,
arbiter
2
24.05.2016
how to hide bottom command bar
You can disable command line plugin (this functionality implemented via plugin) in options. On Tue,
не прочитано,
how to hide bottom command bar
You can disable command line plugin (this functionality implemented via plugin) in options. On Tue,
24.05.2016
Sergey Vasiliev
,
arbiter
2
20.05.2016
search parameters
1. Parameters are not preserved between searches and always reset to defaults. Use stored searches to
не прочитано,
search parameters
1. Parameters are not preserved between searches and always reset to defaults. Use stored searches to
20.05.2016
Sergey Vasiliev
,
arbiter
9
20.05.2016
rar archives
You can disable 7zip rar (or unrar.dll) format handler by simply unchecking it on archives section in
не прочитано,
rar archives
You can disable 7zip rar (or unrar.dll) format handler by simply unchecking it on archives section in
20.05.2016
Sergey Vasiliev
,
arbiter
2
18.05.2016
Item Tooltip at tree item
Fixed, thanks. On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 5:22 PM, Sergey Vasiliev <s.vas...@gmail.com> wrote:
не прочитано,
Item Tooltip at tree item
Fixed, thanks. On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 5:22 PM, Sergey Vasiliev <s.vas...@gmail.com> wrote:
18.05.2016
Bill Stewart
,
arbiter
3
29.04.2016
Feature request: Automatic file viewer pane
Sounds good, and thanks! Regards, Bill On Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 8:06:46 AM UTC-6, arbiter wrote:
не прочитано,
Feature request: Automatic file viewer pane
Sounds good, and thanks! Regards, Bill On Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 8:06:46 AM UTC-6, arbiter wrote:
29.04.2016
Brawler
,
arbiter
2
28.04.2016
темы оформления
Спасибо, исправил. Также исправил похожую проблему в двух других местах и сделал, чтобы стелки в меню
не прочитано,
темы оформления
Спасибо, исправил. Также исправил похожую проблему в двух других местах и сделал, чтобы стелки в меню
28.04.2016
Bill Stewart
,
arbiter
3
05.04.2016
How to restore Commands Bar?
Excellent, thank you! Bill On Tuesday, April 5, 2016 at 11:06:24 AM UTC-6, Bill Stewart wrote: Hi, I
не прочитано,
How to restore Commands Bar?
Excellent, thank you! Bill On Tuesday, April 5, 2016 at 11:06:24 AM UTC-6, Bill Stewart wrote: Hi, I
05.04.2016
Bill Stewart
,
arbiter
3
05.04.2016
Feature request: Add "New Tab" to right-click drive or folder
Hi, I was thinking more of right-click on volume in commands bar - "New Tab with Volume." (
не прочитано,
Feature request: Add "New Tab" to right-click drive or folder
Hi, I was thinking more of right-click on volume in commands bar - "New Tab with Volume." (
05.04.2016
Bill Stewart
,
arbiter
2
05.04.2016
Thanks for putting (Administrator) in application title bar
Welcome. On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 5:20 PM, Bill Stewart <bste...@iname.com> wrote: This is a
не прочитано,
Thanks for putting (Administrator) in application title bar
Welcome. On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 5:20 PM, Bill Stewart <bste...@iname.com> wrote: This is a
05.04.2016
Bill Stewart
,
arbiter
2
05.04.2016
Why is user.config file in %nomadver% directory?
It is standard behavior for any .net application. When upgrading to new version old user.config is
не прочитано,
Why is user.config file in %nomadver% directory?
It is standard behavior for any .net application. When upgrading to new version old user.config is
05.04.2016
Bill Stewart
,
arbiter
5
28.03.2016
Bypass Setup and Upgrade Wizard at starting
Hi, Thanks for considering adding this feature! I will try your suggestion as well. Thank you very
не прочитано,
Bypass Setup and Upgrade Wizard at starting
Hi, Thanks for considering adding this feature! I will try your suggestion as well. Thank you very
28.03.2016
PetrovAV
,
arbiter
3
23.03.2016
Замыленные шрифты на высоких DPI
Добрый день! По проблемам с DPI: 1. Визуальный баг с отображением чекбоксов: 2. Визуальный баг с
не прочитано,
Замыленные шрифты на высоких DPI
Добрый день! По проблемам с DPI: 1. Визуальный баг с отображением чекбоксов: 2. Визуальный баг с
23.03.2016
arbiter
08.04.2015
Объявление
A New Hope
Hello everybody. A very long period of silence is now over. That was a hard times for me and
не прочитано,
Объявление
A New Hope
Hello everybody. A very long period of silence is now over. That was a hard times for me and
08.04.2015
Steve Yannantuono
23.06.2014
Access Denied
Hi all, Even if running as admin I cannot access any hidden folders. At my workplace we also use
не прочитано,
Access Denied
Hi all, Even if running as admin I cannot access any hidden folders. At my workplace we also use
23.06.2014
Michael Silver
2
22.12.2013
Open Source?
I know the owner doesn't like open source, but he could simply put the code in the public domain,
не прочитано,
Open Source?
I know the owner doesn't like open source, but he could simply put the code in the public domain,
22.12.2013
ashbass5
14.12.2013
Add features?
Can you add these features? - Interactive Move/Copy dialog boxes so that when the dialog is open,
не прочитано,
Add features?
Can you add these features? - Interactive Move/Copy dialog boxes so that when the dialog is open,
14.12.2013
Paul Edwards
20.03.2013
Improved compile.bat script
I made some improvements to the compile.bat script which is below: @echo off CLS set
не прочитано,
Improved compile.bat script
I made some improvements to the compile.bat script which is below: @echo off CLS set
20.03.2013