Undelete SMS for Nokia 5310?

Garbarino

Jan 19, 2009, 10:23:58 AM1/19/09
to Noki - Extracting Everything for Nokia PC Suite
Hi, i would like to recover a text message that i've recieved but i
deleted it by mistake and i couldnt read it. My phone is a Nokia 5310
XpressMusic, my SMS inbox is on the phone memory.

Can you help me please?

If this was asked before please excuse me, i'm new in this group.

Thanks

hz

Jan 19, 2009, 6:06:45 PM1/19/09
to Noki - Extracting Everything for Nokia PC Suite
hi, Garbarino,

It's not possible to recover the data which is not backuped in a
backup file.

Please open the .nbu file in a text editor and do a search for the
deleted text message to check if it's properly backuped.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Abrash Han
http://www.nokisoft.com

Suhail Barmare

Jan 20, 2009, 8:04:05 AM1/20/09
to noki...@googlegroups.com
M really sorry dear there is no way or no software available so faar to recover deleted messages on phone memory,however if it would have been on memory card i would have helped u to recover it.