ET-message irt. the *free* press

1 view

Kall, Mogens

Oct 20, 2011, 6:51:02 PM10/20/11
I wrote in my description, which I use, when I make new video-copies:

=== quote start ===

Breaking ET-news-messages:
Syria http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmYEp7X9cMI
Iran http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aytyBUqziAM
Cannibalistan (China) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrxYGriHoFk
Psychopathistan (Russia) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04l1n-m0LS0

I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)

Reason:

Research and to make sure, that the original video still are online
(and for free use), You know: The *free* press ... :-)

May I suggest, that You make *copies* of Your video, please - to
protect Yourself and Your news, the video documentation (if the
government finds You) - by changing Your upload from ...
standard YouTube-licens
to ...
Creative Commons-License

They might kill you and your video, but they can not destroy the
copies which we have done.

And the question therefore becomes: Why then pursue you?

So ...

It's a *defence*-system (for the *free* press) ... :-)

[ ... ]

=== unquote ===

And then I heard a voice again speaking from Heaven (still perhaps ET):
(2011-10-21, Friday, day no 294, CET 00:43)
(2011-10-20, Thursday, day no 293, GMT 22:43)
- "Long live."

CET 00:48
- "The press."

CET 00:48
- "Of freedom."

:-)

Med venlig hilsen,
Mogens Kall, The servant of Michael.
--
Coming up news: Iran hit by a Asteroid. Iran is no more (Jer.49,34-)
Last OUTPUT: 13500 news:4e90ce37$0$281$1472...@news.sunsite.dk