spide logic

David E Davis

Jul 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM7/8/00
I see on the news that apparenlty the spides can't be held responsible for
their
violence, because it's "clearly" the fault of the Parade's Commission and
the government.
It would be nice to test this in one of Her Majesty's courts of Law, where
they could try out their defence of "aye but zemmuns made me do it!"
and then petrolbomb the crown for not being loyal to itself.
Perhaps if anyone would like to help in testing my idea,
they could provide their car (I don't own one myself, y'see)
and let some spides hi-jack and burn it out?
They could then sue them for criminal damage, and see if the the spides
get let of on grounds of insanity.
Ahine.