NHProf - fail-safe cleanup (collections)

Morten Schmidt

Feb 19, 2010, 9:47:21 AM2/19/10
to nhprof
Hi
Iam getting alot of these errors "fail-safe cleanup (collections)
NHibernate.Engine.Loading.CollectionLoadContext<rs=NHibernate.Driver.NHybridDataReader>"

I have it on almost all sessions in NHProf

Ayende Rahien

Feb 19, 2010, 2:15:46 PM2/19/10
to nhp...@googlegroups.com
This is a bug with NH relating to eager loading an empty association.
It has not bad effects, so don't worry about it too much.
It is fixed on the trunk

Chuck

Mar 24, 2010, 12:03:47 PM3/24/10
to nhprof
Fixed in the NH Trunk? :)

On Feb 19, 3:15 pm, Ayende Rahien <aye...@ayende.com> wrote:
> This is a bug with NH relating to eager loading an empty association.
> It has not bad effects, so don't worry about it too much.
> It is fixed on the trunk
>

> On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 4:47 PM, Morten Schmidt <mor...@flexybox.com> wrote:
> > Hi
> > Iam getting alot of these errors "fail-safe cleanup (collections)
>

> > NHibernate.Engine.Loading.CollectionLoadContext<rs=NHibernate.Driver.NHybri­dDataReader>"

> > I have it on almost all sessions in NHProf
>
> > --

> > nhprof+un...@googlegroups.com<nhprof%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com>

> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at

> >http://groups.google.com/group/nhprof?hl=en.- Hide quoted text -

Bobby Johnson

Mar 24, 2010, 1:14:39 PM3/24/10
to nhp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chuck,

I think Ayende means that the bug causing the messages you are seeing in your issue is fixed in the bleeding edge latest version of NHibernate. To get it, you would have to download the source and build it yourself as opposed to simply downloading the release binaries. Guess it depends on how annoying the issue is as to what you should do next.

"The explanation requiring the fewest assumptions is most likely to be correct."

- Occam’s Razor
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_Razor

James Kovacs

Mar 24, 2010, 2:10:39 PM3/24/10