Quality Analyst training / placement opportunity for freshers in Herndon ,Virginia

Pradeep Majumdar

May 25, 2010, 3:17:16 PM5/25/10
Report not abuse
Software Catalysts, LLC is a reputed technology driven IT Services
Company providing total IT solutions to clients across a wide array of
Industries
We pride ourselves in working with some of the Fortune 500 companies
across the United States. We have existing direct/indirect
partnerships with Bank of America, Citizens Bank, TJX, Freddie Mac,
Fannie Mae, Virtify, Kforce, Patni, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer,
BiogenIdec, Baxter, Cognizant, JP Morgan & Chase, LL Bean, Liberty
Mutual and many more. We have more than 200 consultants working though
us on our payroll.

Software Catalysts is an E-Verified company. We are currently training
candidates to be a Quality Analysts / Testers for job opportunities
with our Fortune 500 clients.

Requirement :

We are looking for OPT, CPT, GC, US Citizens, H1B, EAD and F1
candidates for our consulting needs! H1 B Filing for eligible
candidates.
Skills: Basic technical background coupled with excellent
communication skills.
Education: Bachelors/ Masters Degree (Any Major/ University)
Experience level: Open

Training Details :
Trainer : Experienced Senior Quality Tester working with a major
financial firm in VA.
Training Location: Herndon Office, VA
Training Results: Training that will guarantee a placement in about 1
month.
Training Duration: 3-4 weeks
Timings : Evening / Weekend

Selection Procedure: In-person interviews on Tuesday/Wednesday/
Thursday/Friday (Call to confirm timings)
Start Date: 6/1/2010

BENEFITS :-

FREE TRAINING
FREE ACCOMODATION IN COMPANY’S GUEST HOUSE CLOSE TO OFFICE
FREE STUDY MATERIAL
FREE SUPPORT FOR RESUME BUILDING AND INTERVIEW PREPARATION
FREE MENTORING AND JOB PLACEMENT with AGGRESSIVE MARKETING
TRAINING BY EXPERIENCED AND QUALIFIED INSTRUCTORS.
COMPETITIVE SALARY WITH MEDICAL BENEFITS
100% SUCCESSFUL PLACEMENT FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATES
We just don’t provide training , we ensure that you are successful at
your new job. References available from previous batch placed
candidates.

Looking forward for your reply

Regards,

Pradeep Majumdar
Software Catalysts LLC
131 Elden Street, Suite 302, Herndon, VA 20170
Phone : 703-657-2880 ext 15 / Fax: 330-693-2231
Cell : 847-644-1918
Email : pra...@softwarecatalysts.com

supp...@gozoom.com

Jun 2, 2010, 3:03:08 AM6/2/10