My take on Richard

Spider

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
First, let me establish a little credibility regarding my opinions on Richard
the Troll. I have been dealing with him for over a year in another news group
(he does have some staying power). I have 16 years experience on a city police
department 12 of which was an investigator in crimes against persons that
including working rapists and pedophiles. I have 5 years experience as a watch
commander in a maximum security state prison which also has a few rapists and
pedophiles (most of whom reside in the PC unit so the other inmates won't kill
them). I only post this to illustrate that I have some background to support my
opinions.

Richard is known to post in the pedophile groups. Just do a search in Deja News
on Sandman you'll see what I am talking about. It is my opinion that this flame
activity of Richard's is a sexual experience for him. Rapists and pedophiles
get their sexual kicks through control. They dominate and control their
victims. The more resistant the victim, the more intense the orgasm. IMHO
Richard really gets off on these flames and is actually raping the newsgroup in
his mind as he hammers away (or should I say "thrusts") on his keyboard.
Nothing needs to make sense as long as he feels he is on top. He most likely
sits and reads the posts later and masterbates as he reads your responses. I
often wonder if this activity is his therapy to keep him from fucking little
boys. In a way I hope it is. This should provoke an interesting response from
Richard, one that will probably give him a decent orgasm later. Who knows
Richard I might even respond to you in this group. How about it big boy? Would
you like to get an erection coming after me here?

_|_
///\(o_o)/\\\ Spider
||| ` ' |||

Richard

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
Here we go again.
Looks like you don't know shit about the laws asshole.
I found a websiste last night that I now have a copy of in my drive.
It speaks of deformation of character.
What's needed to proove and defenses thereof.
I can legally and rightfully sue your ass for this post alone.

"As a known poster" What does this mean precisely?
98% of all posts that I made in those groups were all texts.
Anyone who can check out dejanews archives will find that out.
The other 2% involved perfectly legal photos.

So what the fuck is your point cop?

What city do you live in?
I'm gonna come there and have you charged with violating my rights.

Spider <8l...@arachnid.net> wrote in message
: First, let me establish a little credibility regarding my opinions on

: ||| ` ' |||
:
:
:
:

Richard

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
http://www.abbottlaw.com/defamation.html

This is the page asshole. Read it.

Richard

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
To clarify another fine point asshole is making.

san...@thebeach.com

As there is also a professional wrestler by the name of sandman jr who is
spoken of on a daily basis.

Plus many others who use the name sandman. One owns a sand and gravel co.

Lysander Spooner

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
On Sat, 24 Apr 1999 11:01:41 -0400, "Richard"
<Kiss...@bigbadslut.com> wrote:

>To clarify another fine point asshole is making.
>
>san...@thebeach.com
>
>As there is also a professional wrestler by the name of sandman jr who is
>spoken of on a daily basis.
>
>Plus many others who use the name sandman. One owns a sand and gravel co.

Sounds like Spider hit a nerve. Fucjwit pretesteth WAY too much.

Imagine! Calling someone a pedophile in nanau, and being -right-!

Unprecedented!

-- Rick
------------
** Oh, except for Barry... **

Richard

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
Good morning you moron of a jackass.
www.lysanderspooner.org

Are you the rightful owner of this domain name?

Do you have legal permission to use the name?

Be keeping up with the laws jackass, you could be violating some new ones.

Lysander Spooner <buch...@cybernex.net> wrote in message
: On Sat, 24 Apr 1999 11:01:41 -0400, "Richard"

Jim Manson

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
"Richard" <Kiss...@bigbadslut.com> wrote:

>Here we go again.
>Looks like you don't know shit about the laws asshole.
>I found a websiste last night that I now have a copy of in my drive.
>It speaks of deformation of character.

And your character is about as deformed as they come.

Jim Manson

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
"Richard" <Kiss...@bigbadslut.com> wrote:

>Here we go again.
>Looks like you don't know shit about the laws asshole.
>I found a websiste last night that I now have a copy of in my drive.
>It speaks of deformation of character.

>What's needed to proove and defenses thereof.
>I can legally and rightfully sue your ass for this post alone.
>
>"As a known poster" What does this mean precisely?
>98% of all posts that I made in those groups were all texts.
>Anyone who can check out dejanews archives will find that out.
>The other 2% involved perfectly legal photos.
>
>So what the fuck is your point cop?
>
>What city do you live in?
>I'm gonna come there and have you charged with violating my rights.

3 posts protesting the insinuation.

You know when I was a psych major in college they had a concept of
repression which caused extremely violent reactions to accusations of
deviant behavior.

In other words you *may* indeed be a latent pedophile based on your
hysterical reactions to the accusation by Spider.

Perhaps counseling would be a good idea. You can find several mental
health centers in your local phone book, some even have sliding fees
for the indigent.

Spider

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
> On Sat, 24 Apr 1999 11:01:41 -0400, "Richard"
> <Kiss...@bigbadslut.com> wrote:
>
> >To clarify another fine point asshole is making.
> >
> >san...@thebeach.com
> >
> >As there is also a professional wrestler by the name of sandman jr who is
> >spoken of on a daily basis.
> >
> >Plus many others who use the name sandman. One owns a sand and gravel co.
>
> Sounds like Spider hit a nerve. Fucjwit pretesteth WAY too much.
>
> Imagine! Calling someone a pedophile in nanau, and being -right-!
>
> Unprecedented!
>
> -- Rick
> ------------
> ** Oh, except for Barry... **

Oh, I hit a nerve alright. I've got so many posts of him using
san...@thebeach.com saved in my folder to prove it is him that I have to zip
them to conserve disk space. But the nerve I really hit is him having to
confront the idea that this stuff is a sexual experience for him.

||| ` ' |||

Lysander Spooner

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
On Sat, 24 Apr 1999 11:23:40 -0400, "Richard"
<Kiss...@bigbadslut.com> wrote:

>Good morning you moron of a jackass.
>www.lysanderspooner.org
>
>Are you the rightful owner of this domain name?
>
>Do you have legal permission to use the name?

<banging head on monitor again>

It can't be. It's _impossible_! NOBODY can be this stupid!

<bang, bang, bang *crack* bang *crunch*>

Does anybody have some mercurochrome I can use while I dig out another
monitor?

-- Rick
-----------
* I'm gonna be down to the 14" monochrome soon if he keeps this up! *

Richard

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
What "may be" and what are, are two different very fine points in the legal
world asshole.
The law does not contend with future events.
It contends with what is and was.
If you've spent any time in the courts, you'd know that presenting such
testimony would be rejected by the judge.

A person who has a history of being arrested for a prostitute and files
charges on another for assault, has every legal right to do so. Neither
attorney can use the known prostitue's past record as grounds for
credibility. The only thing that matters is the current events. The charges
that are being dealt with.

What if all those posts I made to those groups were "jesus loves
you.......everybody else knows your an asshole?"

Jim Manson <J...@Manson.com> wrote in message

:
:

Richard

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
You'll soon be hearing from the org. dumbshit.
See your ass in court and on tv.
I bet you'd look good in a prison orange jumpsuit.

: On Sat, 24 Apr 1999 11:23:40 -0400, "Richard"

Claybraker

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
I apologize to the cross posted groups, but it would be selfish
not to share Dicky with the rest of ya'll. In this post Dicky is
defending his posting on pedophile groups. How 'bout some opinions
on the line "It speaks of deformation of character." Is this a
Freudian slip or a simple lack of language skills? Opinions,
please...

I really have high hopes that he can win *both* CNOTM and KOTM,
but am willing to abide by the judges decision, and accept that
decision as final. Think of me as one of his campaign workers.
Thank you.

Richard wrote in message <1WkU2.68$J73....@news.ntr.net>...
:Here we go again.

Richard

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
Wonder what is to be called when your a known poster to the disney groups?
Just what the hell is alt.slack. sputum or whatever anyway?
This the place all the lunatics hang out in?

Claybraker <mun...@nospam.net> wrote in message
: I apologize to the cross posted groups, but it would be selfish

: :
:
:
:

Joe

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
Uh oh. He's been boning up on Judge Wapner and LA Law reruns again.

Richard wrote in message <5SlU2.85$J73....@news.ntr.net>...

>What "may be" and what are, are two different very fine points in the legal
>world asshole.
>The law does not contend with future events.
>It contends with what is and was.
>If you've spent any time in the courts, you'd know that presenting such
>testimony would be rejected by the judge.
>
>A person who has a history of being arrested for a prostitute and files
>charges on another for assault, has every legal right to do so. Neither
>attorney can use the known prostitue's past record as grounds for
>credibility. The only thing that matters is the current events. The charges
>that are being dealt with.
>
>What if all those posts I made to those groups were "jesus loves
>you.......everybody else knows your an asshole?"
>

>Jim Manson <J...@Manson.com> wrote in message
>: "Richard" <Kiss...@bigbadslut.com> wrote:
>:

>: >Here we go again.

>: >Looks like you don't know shit about the laws asshole.
>: >I found a websiste last night that I now have a copy of in my drive.
>: >It speaks of deformation of character.
>: >What's needed to proove and defenses thereof.
>: >I can legally and rightfully sue your ass for this post alone.
>: >
>: >"As a known poster" What does this mean precisely?
>: >98% of all posts that I made in those groups were all texts.
>: >Anyone who can check out dejanews archives will find that out.
>: >The other 2% involved perfectly legal photos.
>: >
>: >So what the fuck is your point cop?
>: >
>: >What city do you live in?
>: >I'm gonna come there and have you charged with violating my rights.
>:
>:

Lysander Spooner

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
On Sat, 24 Apr 1999 11:57:57 -0400, "Richard"
<Kiss...@bigbadslut.com> wrote:

>A person who has a history of being arrested for a prostitute and files
>charges on another for assault, has every legal right to do so. Neither
>attorney can use the known prostitue's past record as grounds for
>credibility.

Finally, Richard finds a topic he can discuss with authority and
extensive first-hand knowledge!

-- Rick

Spider

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
Richard <Kiss...@bigbadslut.com> wrote in message

> Here we go again.
> Looks like you don't know shit about the laws asshole.
> I found a websiste last night that I now have a copy of in my drive.
> It speaks of deformation of character.
> What's needed to proove and defenses thereof.
> I can legally and rightfully sue your ass for this post alone.

Yup, here we go again. This should be about the 36th lawsuit you've threatened
me with.

> "As a known poster" What does this mean precisely?

Main Entry: 1know
Pronunciation: 'nO
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): knew /'nü also 'nyü/; known /'nOn/; know·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English cnAwan; akin to Old High German
bichnAan to recognize, Latin gnoscere, noscere to come to know, Greek gignOskein
Date: before 12th century
transitive senses
1 a (1) : to perceive directly : have direct cognition of (2) : to have
understanding of <importance of knowing oneself> (3) : to recognize the nature
of : DISCERN b (1) : to recognize as being the same as something previously
known (2) : to be acquainted or familiar with (3) : to have experience of

Main Entry: 2post
Function: transitive verb
Date: 1633
1 a : to publish, announce, or advertise by or as if by use of a placard b : to
denounce by public notice c : to enter on a public listing d : to forbid
(property) to trespassers under penalty of legal prosecution by notices placed
along the boundaries e : SCORE <posted a 70 in the final round>
2 : to affix to a usual place (as a wall) for public notices : PLACARD

> 98% of all posts that I made in those groups were all texts.
> Anyone who can check out dejanews archives will find that out.
> The other 2% involved perfectly legal photos.

Do you see the word "Pictures" or "Photos" anywhere in my post? I only said you
were known to post there, and you just confirmed it. Gee, guess I better save
this one in my collection to. Might come in handy when you get me on that big
bad law suit for defaming your "good" name.

> So what the fuck is your point cop?

I think I made my point pretty clear Richard. You have rapist/pedophile
tendancies and I can easily draw analogies to your behavior with that of known
profiles of rapist/pedophiles. Admit it, I'm right. Focus on how you feel when
you pound out your answer to me as you reply to this post. Gets you excited
doesn't it? Feel the blood rushing to your extremities? A little adreneline
rush? Now you need a little relief Richard. Go ahead, do it. You're all
alone, no one's watching. Grab ole Rocy and let er rip. That's my point
Richard.....anything else you want to know?

> What city do you live in?

Clearwater, Florida

> I'm gonna come there and have you charged with violating my rights.

You should plan on doing that before the end of May, the humidity really sets in
down here by then. You'll enjoy the weather more right now.

> Spider

Charles Demas

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
In article <IZkU2.70$J73....@news.ntr.net>,

Richard <Kiss...@bigbadslut.com> wrote:
>http://www.abbottlaw.com/defamation.html
>
>This is the page asshole. Read it.

It's difficult to prove you've been defamed when you're not posting
under your own full name.

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

--
Eat Healthy | _ _ | Nothing would be done at all,
Stay Fit | @ @ | If a man waited to do it so well,

Sam

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99

In article <1WkU2.68$J73....@news.ntr.net>,
"Richard" <Kiss...@bigbadslut.com> writes:

> Here we go again.

Buckle up.

> Looks like you don't know shit about the laws asshole.

You must be one of Grubor's students.

> I found a websiste last night that I now have a copy of in my drive.

If I were you, I'd have a doctor remove it.

> It speaks of deformation of character.

Plastic surgery can fix that.

> What's needed to proove and defenses thereof.

Thorazine is probably right up there at the start of the list.

> I can legally and rightfully sue your ass for this post alone.

With Grubor's help, sir, you have absolutely no chance of failure.

See http://www.m-w.com/

> 98% of all posts that I made in those groups were all texts.

Hopefully, you used a spellchecker on those.

> Anyone who can check out dejanews archives will find that out.

The last thing you should suggest for others to do is to check out your
Dejanews history.

> The other 2% involved perfectly legal photos.

The ASPCA would probably have a problem with them, though.

> So what the fuck is your point cop?

You forgot to say "please"?

> What city do you live in?

Why, are you going to organize an invasion?

> I'm gonna come there and have you charged with violating my rights.

You _are_ planning to organize an invasion. Just make sure to keep Jimmy
Carter out of it, this time.

Robert F. Golaszewski

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99

> "Richard" <Kiss...@bigbadslut.com> wrote:
>
> >Here we go again.
> >Looks like you don't know shit about the laws asshole.
> >I found a websiste last night that I now have a copy of in my drive.
> >It speaks of deformation of character.
>

> And your character is about as deformed as they come.

No, that is *definition* of character in his case.
--

-Robert F. Golaszewski

("A man without religion is like a fish without a bicycle"- Vique's Law)

Visit http://third-plateau.lycaeum.org/cgi/anyboard/board/index.html
for the best general interest site on the Net about
DXM (dextromethorphan) used recreationally.

Peter F. Curran

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
In article <3729e55c...@news.visi.com>,

J...@Manson.com (Jim Manson) writes:
>"Richard" <Kiss...@bigbadslut.com> wrote:
>
>>Here we go again.
>>Looks like you don't know shit about the laws asshole.
>>I found a websiste last night that I now have a copy of in my drive.
>>It speaks of deformation of character.
>

>And your character is about as deformed as they come.

I'm glad SOMEBODY beat me to that one! :^)

--
Peter F Curran
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute

dough knot male: nos...@pascal.stu.rpi.edu
Use address in Organization line, finger
for PGP key. Antispaam test in progress.

Jim Manson

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
"Richard" <Kiss...@bigbadslut.com> wrote:

>What "may be" and what are, are two different very fine points in the legal
>world asshole.
>The law does not contend with future events.
>It contends with what is and was.
>If you've spent any time in the courts, you'd know that presenting such
>testimony would be rejected by the judge.

Ah I see. Presenting future speculation is not allowed in court.

Too bad the Supreme Court doesn't agree with you. Read the Linehan
case sometime.

>A person who has a history of being arrested for a prostitute and files
>charges on another for assault, has every legal right to do so. Neither
>attorney can use the known prostitue's past record as grounds for

>credibility. The only thing that matters is the current events. The charges
>that are being dealt with.

So being a pedophile doesn't stop you from making an ass out of
yourself in court.

I can agree with that.

You know, the counseling might be a good idea for those pedophilic
tendencies.

Kevin Filan

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
Richard wrote:

> You'll soon be hearing from the org. dumbshit.
> See your ass in court and on tv.
> I bet you'd look good in a prison orange jumpsuit.

You know, I always wondered what the bastard child of
Zvilka Lichter and John Grubor would look like.

Peace
Kevin Filan
(who is now sorry he asked)

Jim Manson

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
buch...@cybernex.net (Lysander Spooner) wrote:

>On Sat, 24 Apr 1999 11:23:40 -0400, "Richard"
><Kiss...@bigbadslut.com> wrote:
>
>>Good morning you moron of a jackass.
>>www.lysanderspooner.org
>>
>>Are you the rightful owner of this domain name?
>>
>>Do you have legal permission to use the name?
>
><banging head on monitor again>
>
>It can't be. It's _impossible_! NOBODY can be this stupid!

Well, so far he's doing a damn fine job of proving that indeed someone
*can* be this stupid.

Robert F. Golaszewski

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
WMaster13 <wmas...@aol.com> wrote in message
> In article <37264f28...@news.visi.com>, J...@Manson.com (Jim Manson)

> writes:
>
> >><banging head on monitor again>
> >>
> >>It can't be. It's _impossible_! NOBODY can be this stupid!
> >>

> >Well, so far he's doing a damn fine job of proving that indeed someone
> >*can* be this stupid.
> >

> Greetings Fellow Groupers:
>
> To: The Cabal Awards Committee (tincac)
> (open letter)
>
> We need a Special Award for Richard.
> While I'm sure he's on the fast track for KotM and CNotM,
> I'm not sure we'll have given proper recognition for his efforts.
>
> Proposed: The Shooting Star Award.
>
> For one who shines so bright, yet so briefly.
> (One could stick in something about ashes to ashes
> and dust to dust, but let's no push it.)
> To be awarded by public acclamation only to
> newcomers to the nana* groups that put an
> almost superhuman effort into crashing and
> burning before our very eyes.
> Speed and size of the crater are the keys
>
> How says the Committee?

OK, he *was* a rebel without a clue. But this is likely just the
first ISP account he has lost. There are still many, many more he sign up
with and abuse from. He'll probably lose all of those accounts also, but by
the time he has hit bottom and ends up at Altopia, he'll likely have learned
not to make stupid mistakes in NG abuse. He may temporarily be down, but
Richard may yet, like the Phoenix, rise from the ashes reborn.

Taki Kogoma

Apr 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/24/99
In <37224E...@ultinet.SPAMKILLA.net> on news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,
har...@ultinet.net allegedly proclaimed:

>Richard wrote:
>> You'll soon be hearing from the org. dumbshit.
>> See your ass in court and on tv.
>> I bet you'd look good in a prison orange jumpsuit.
>
>You know, I always wondered what the bastard child of
>Zvilka Lichter and John Grubor would look like.

Thank you oh *so* much for that mental picture. :-P

Gym "Now I've got to spend 5 minutes thinking of Lysol(tm) to
decontaminate..." Quirk
--
Capt. Gym Z. Quirk | "I'll get a life when someone
(Known to some as Taki Kogoma) | demonstrates that it would be

WMaster13

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
writes:

>><banging head on monitor again>
>>
>>It can't be. It's _impossible_! NOBODY can be this stupid!
>>

>Well, so far he's doing a damn fine job of proving that indeed someone
>*can* be this stupid.

Greetings Fellow Groupers:

To: The Cabal Awards Committee (tincac)
(open letter)

We need a Special Award for Richard.
While I'm sure he's on the fast track for KotM and CNotM,
I'm not sure we'll have given proper recognition for his efforts.

Proposed: The Shooting Star Award.

For one who shines so bright, yet so briefly.
(One could stick in something about ashes to ashes
and dust to dust, but let's no push it.)
To be awarded by public acclamation only to
newcomers to the nana* groups that put an
almost superhuman effort into crashing and
burning before our very eyes.
Speed and size of the crater are the keys

How says the Committee?

Gary G..

--
Gary Grossoehme Lumber Cartel Agent #1444
Counter Spam Operations Charter Member: Afterburner Fan Club

CNS 180

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99

I vote YaY! He *was* spectacular for a few moments.

WMaster13 wrote, in news.admin.net-abuse.usenet:

: Greetings Fellow Groupers:

Doug Jacobs

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
WMaster13 <wmas...@aol.com> wrote:

> Greetings Fellow Groupers:

> To: The Cabal Awards Committee (tincac)
> (open letter)

> We need a Special Award for Richard.
> While I'm sure he's on the fast track for KotM and CNotM,
> I'm not sure we'll have given proper recognition for his efforts.

> Proposed: The Shooting Star Award.

Is that like "Rookie of the year/month"? :)

Jeffrey Smith

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
On Sat, 24 Apr 1999 12:19:47 -0400, "Richard"
<Kiss...@bigbadslut.com> wrote:

>Wonder what is to be called when your a known poster to the disney groups?

<blink>

Wonderful English skills

>Just what the hell is alt.slack.sputum or whatever anyway?

<blink>

Wonderful research skills

>This the place all the lunatics hang out in?

<blink>

Wonderful flaming skills.

I can see why they're having so much fun playing with you. Haven't
seen a Kook so pathetically inept in many moons.

Lionel

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
Word has it that on 25 Apr 1999 11:23:14 GMT, in this august forum,
Penrose Portland <rev...@radix.net> said:

>Previously, Jeffrey Smith <Pr...@sputum.com> wrote:
>
>:<blink>
>:<blink>
>:<blink>
>
></blink>
></blink>
></blink>
>
>phew

Thanks!
That damned blinking's been making my screen almost unreadable since I
read the original post.

Nile Evil Bastard

Apr 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/25/99
On Sat, 24 Apr 1999 10:53:52 -0400,
Richard <Kiss...@bigbadslut.com> wrote:

:Looks like you don't know shit about the laws asshole.

:I found a websiste last night that I now have a copy of in my drive.
:It speaks of deformation of character.

This guy *can't* be for real.

--
http://www.netizen.com.au/ http://www.caube.org.au/
"Study hard and do your homework/That's the way to fill your phonebook" - NW

Chris Suslowicz

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99
In article <3722fe8d.1301839@localhost>,
JoWa...@WhiteICE.com (Roswell Coverup {Sam Borg 7 of 9} [Honor wrote:

>On Sun, 25 Apr 1999 00:30:25 GMT, Lumber Cartel member (TINLC)
>Unit_...@SputSouth.Com (CNS 180) Quacked:

>> I vote YaY! He *was* spectacular for a few moments.
>

>m3 t00 ... buuuutttttt how bout
>
>>WMaster13 wrote, in news.admin.net-abuse.usenet:
>>
>>: Greetings Fellow Groupers:

>>:
>>: To: The Cabal Awards Committee (tincac)
>>: (open letter)
>>:
>>: We need a Special Award for Richard.
>>: While I'm sure he's on the fast track for KotM and CNotM,
>>: I'm not sure we'll have given proper recognition for his efforts.
>>:
>>: Proposed: The Shooting Star Award.
>

>The Shooting Star (aka the Head Banger) Award

<Snip!>

>And make you want to bang your head against your monitor....

I move that we name it the "Batty". It has a certain ring...

"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long,
and you have burned so very, very, brightly...."

8-)>

Chris.

--
Networks are like sewers ... My job is to make sure your data goes
away when you flush, and to stop the rats climbing into your toilet

Mike Fleming's Bit Bucket

Apr 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/26/99

JHD, still crazy after all these years

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
> To clarify another fine point asshole is making.

> san...@thebeach.com

> As there is also a professional wrestler by the name of sandman jr who
is
> spoken of on a daily basis.

? Hey, this is my neck of the woods. Only wrestler named 'Sandman' is a
guy that used to work for ECW (3rd largest promotion in the states) out of
Philly, and now works for WCW, owned by Turner-Time-Warner. Knowing the
wrestling business pretty well (if I'm allowed to be so bold), I feel
confident in saying that there is not a working professional wrestler in
this country calling himself 'Sandman, Jr.' He'd be frozen out of the
business.
--
John Henry, a Net.Bastard
With Certificates Stating Such

Richard

Apr 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/29/99
Check out the wwf newsgroup jerk.
Weekly postings of transcripts from tv appearances and live unaired shows.

JHD, still crazy after all these years <lazizar...@gizeocizities.cizom>
wrote in message news:7g9l3u$ibc$1...@east44.supernews.com...
: Richard <Kiss...@bigbadslut.com> wrote in message

:
:
:

JHD, still crazy after all these years

Apr 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/30/99
Richard <m...@me.com> wrote in message

> Check out the wwf newsgroup jerk.

Oh, you didn't know? Your ass better caaaaaaaaaaaaalllllll
somebodyyyyyyyyyyy.....

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA. This ought to be entertaining. Let me get this
right - after over two years on RSPW, over a year in the business as a
ring announcer and manager, me, who has *friends* that work for both major
companies, and you're going to educate *me* on wrestling. I don't read
the 'wwf newsgroup' becuase there's a lot more to wrestling than the WWF -
there is WCW, ECW, and about a thousand independent promotions all over
the country, and that's before you get to Japan. In *none* of these
promotions, which I read results, rumors and news from every day (hell,
sometimes I *am* the news), there has never been a 'Sandman, Jr.'
wrestling *anywher*, unless it's one of those netcast backyard feds of a
bunch of 15 year olds pretending to beat each other up. Try clicking on
those links in my sig, dumbass, take a look at the pictures. Note
carefully what they're about, and where I am in the overall sceme of
things. Do you have *any* idea who you're talking to?

> Weekly postings of transcripts from tv appearances and live unaired
shows.

I know what's going to happen on most of them before it does, you
roody-poo candy ass. The NetBastard says you need to get a damn clue
before someone checks your ass into the Smackdown hotel, where you too can
get a complimentary fust in your face and a boot up your ass.

You're a fscking idiot. There is no 'Sandman Jr.' You twit.