Y&R Update 10/24/85

H.M.Moskovitz

Oct 24, 1985, 4:43:44 PM10/24/85
I missed the 10/22 episode (forgot to turn on my VCR) so this
update may be missing a small amount of data.

Jill's attorney sat her down to get an idea of what they should ask
John for temporary maintenance during the divorce proceedings. They
came up with a figure of $11,00 per month! John rejected this saying
he wouldn't pay more than $1000 a week to her.

Shawn was confronted by Lauren about injuring Tamara, her psychic, and he
in turn, gave her a Sable coat. She, of course refused it. He told her
that she better take it for Paul's sake. She did and tried to hide it.
Five minutes after she hid it Paul came home carrying a present for
Lauren; guess what, a Raccoon coat! He found her coat which she told him she
bought on sale. She convinced him that she preferred his coat though.

Traci and Danny's divorce was finalized this week and it looks as if Brad
may step up his relationship with her.

Victor asked Nikki again to quit her job at Jabot but she declined to do
so. Meanwhile her sister Casey is in town for a few days.

Ashely and Matt are getting more and more involved, to Nikki's delight.

Next update: 10/30

Howard Moskovitz
AT&T Info. Systems
attunix!howard