Y&R Update 12/10

H.M.Moskovitz

Dec 10, 1985, 8:55:03 AM12/10/85
I know it's been a long time, so I will be terse in the
interest of space.

Lauren has left Paul under Shawn's influence and has moved in with him.
Paul is obviously hurt and confused (especially since he had planned to
leave with Lauren for Hawaii the same day she walked out on him. Nobody
can get Lauren to tell them why she did it (so that Shawn wouldn't have
Paul killed).

Jill pushed John too far with the divorce business. Now he is trying to
the pictures of her (and Jack) to keep her from getting an outlandish
settlement. This has Jack so worried he cancelled his plans to go with
Nikki to Rio. He is running around frantically trying to cool his father
and Jill down. Meanwhile Jack (and now John) have found out that Kate
Chancellor destroyed the pictures after showing them to John. His only
recourse now is to have her testify in court (which would bring out
the fact that Jack's the guy in the photos).

While Nikki was out of town, Ashley and Victor went at each other from the
first night. He bought her a cozy hideaway in the woods that is now their
rendezvous. He even went to see her the night that Nikki came home! Ashely
has discovered that Matt (Victor's brother) is in love with Nikki. Now
it looks like there will fireworks in the Newman household.

Danny could not sing at his reunion concert and ran off stage.
Traci and Brad are getting closer. John was impressed with his work at
Jabot and told Jack to promote him. Jack gave a position in sales
but arranged with his sales manager to give him the toughest sales route
in the company.

Dina and Joanna Manning are now competing for John's favor, but don't
count out Lindsay Wells in that competition.

That's it for now. I hope to make more frequent updates than I have recently.
My work load will determine that.

Howard Moskovitz
AT&T Info. Systems
attunix!howard