fanzines

m...@aplvax.uucp

Jan 31, 1984, 5:07:49 PM1/31/84
To clarify the information about the fanzine "The Doctor and the Enterprise":
This novella length story was printed in the Star Trek fanzine R+R #13.
It was later reprinted on its own (possibly lengthened, I don't have
this version). If you like cross-universe stories as much as I do, you should
like this one.

The information I have on the reprint is:
price = $6, includes 1st class postage
Jean Airey
Fanfun Publications
6626 Rocky Den Rd.
Reynoldsburg, OH 43068.

If anyone is interested, I can post a list of other available Doctor Who
fanzines.

Mary Anne Espenshade
...!seismo!umcp-cs!aplvax!mae