Second net-party re-announcement

Jim the Slaabsnaab DTN 264-5838

Aug 12, 1984, 5:20:13 PM8/12/84
[sacrifice to the fictitious line eater]

Well, this is the third and last announcement of my net party.
The reason I keep submitting this same announcement is that I keep
getting new responces. I got twice as many "I'll come...." messages
from the second as I did from the first. As it stands now, there have
been about twelve responces from people who intend to come, which
represent about 25 people. I have personally invited about 15 people.
If you want to come, this is your last chance. I will finalize the
guest list and mail it out to the guests along with directions after
the mail that this message generates stops coming in.

Sorry to bore all you non-north eastern residents with this.

OK, this is it. The big announcement of a mid-sized net party.

Since my request four days ago, I've gotten only a couple of
responces about past net parties. However, due to strong support
from friends and co-owner of the house, I continue undaunted.

I will be hosting a net.singles party at my house in Tannersville,
NY, on the weekend of Sept. 15-16. Guests are invited to arrive
from Sat. morning on. The house will be occupied largely by those
throwing the party, but there are plenty of good campsites on the
property if you want to stay over on Sat. night. There are also
some good guest houses nearby if you don't feel like roughing it.
We will be providing a couple of kegs and a few grills. There are
facilities (toilet,shower,sinks,etc.) available to everyone.

Activities:

The house is located in the heart of the Catskill Mountains, about
five miles from Hunter and Hunter Mountain Ski Area. At the house
itself, there's not much to do beyond drinking/eating/music/badmitton(sp?)
/socializing. However, the house is at the foot of a 3300 foot mountain
with woods, streams, etc. Many state hiking trails nearby. No pool,
no tennis, etc. Just a nice place for a bunch of people to get
together. If this appeals to you, I hope you can come.

How to get there:

In an effort to keep from being mobbed if the responce to this is
overwhelming, I am asking that you e-mail or call me, give me
your USnail address, and I'll send you directions, more details, etc.
In the case that we reach our quota, I will notify the net. We have
no set number yet, but I think we would hesitate to let it get out of
hand.

I'm pretty excited about this and so are the people who have volunteered
to help. Hope to see you there! BYODTAH.

Jim Lemaire
DEC-Merrimack MKO1
DTN 264-5838
ex-Ma Bell (603)-884-5838
e-mail decvax!decwrl!dec-rhea!dec-coevax!lemaire

"Don't mature! Mature people do the shit work!"