Sorry about that...revised B7 flyer

Miriam Harvey

Jan 15, 1984, 8:38:06 PM1/15/84
Before I can snowed under with flames, I apoligize for listing
price about SCORPIO II. I'm new to using the USENET and so I
goofed. Here is a revised copy of the SCORPIO II flyer. I did
not intend it as advertizing as I am not associated with SCORPIO
II nor do I even intend to go to the convention. I just threw
it out there for those people who had showed an interest in
Blake's 7 show.

Since there have been some comments about Blake's 7, the British
SF show, I thought people might be interested in a flyer I was
given by a friend.

SCORPIO II
Blake's 7 - British Media Convention
August 10-12,1984

Tentatively scheduled guests*:
Terry Nation (creator of Blake's 7, Survivors, and the
Daleks of Doctor Who)
Michael Keating (Vila, Blake's 7)

Still awaiting confirmation from Paul Darrow (Avon, Blake's 7),
Gareth Thomas (Blake, Blake's 7), Brian Croucher (Travis II,
Blake's 7). Friday night contributors' party! All attendees who
make a minimum contribution of $XX or more to the guest fund are
invited to a special party with the Guests of Honor.

Dealer's Room Art Show and Auction
------------- --------------------
(tables incl. membership) Prizes for Best B7, Best
Blake's 7 merchandise Media, and others
(fanzines, book, handicrafts)

Presentations/Panels Masquerade
-------------------- ----------
Blake's 7, Sapphire & Steel, Awards for Best B7, Best
Doctor Who, The Professionals. Media, etc.
If you are interested in
participating on a panel, or
you have an idea for one, drop
us a line

*All guest appearances subject to professional commitments.

For information write to:
Scorpio II
PO Box 504
Berwyn, IL 60402