SSI 263 Speech Chip

Gern

Mar 21, 1985, 1:41:34 PM3/21/85
Subject: SSI 263 Speech Chip
To: INFO-...@BRL.ARPA

I am using an SSI 263 speech chip in a device of my own design. SSI
made a boo boo in the RESET circuit of the SSI 263P. My design, unlike
the Byte Circuit Cellar Apple project uses the RESET pin. I can not
seem to find a mail order house that has the SSI 263AP (The A being
what I seek), only the bad, non-A versions such as JDR Microdevices
has. Does anyone know of any mail order house to obtain (on Visa)
the SSI 263AP version in quanity of one? Thanx.

Sorry about the previous half posting, our LAN burped.

Gern
-------

Gern