Neologism 0.5 released

guido cecilio garcia bernal

Mar 16, 2011, 1:00:48 PM3/16/11
to neolog...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

We have released version 0.5 of Neologism. This release features a large number of small improvements, as well as better compatibility and a number of bug fixes. We would especially like to thank Kjetil Kjernsmo for his contributions to this release.

You can get Neologism 0.5 at
http://neologism.deri.ie/

Best,
Guido and Richard

Changelog:

- Show tree widgets side-by-side to save space,
- Fixed SQL queries that would not work on PostgreSQL,
- No longer set default superclass, domain or range to rdfs:Resource,
- Improved logic for expanding trees in editor widgets,
- Better handle reverse relationships in editor widgets,
- Show relationships between terms in both directions on the overview page,
- Add the ability to add custom Turtle triples to any vocabulary's RDF output,
- Add date of last modification in RDF output,
- New 'add inverse property' link on properties that do not have one yet,
- Fixed an SQL injection issue,
- Installation now imports the built-in vocabularies directly from filesystem,
- Slightly improved display of vocabularies on homepage,
- Fixed the error issue "Prefix in use" when removing and re-adding a vocabulary