Version 0.1.1 is released

ingramb

May 6, 2008, 4:12:46 AM5/6/08
to NeoDS
* Added level2 sprite cache in slot2 ram (if installed)
* Increased rom page size (fix grenades Metal Slug 1)
* Fix interrupt acknowledge (fix Metal Slug 2)
* Fix tile layer palette update (Last Blade 2 gui)
* Update converter to use latest MAME data (fix issues with King of
Fighters 98, etc)
* Thanks to FluBBa for a DAA Z80 instruction that doesnt need a stupid
lookup table (saves ram)
* Fixed -bios options in NeoDSConvert

entropical

May 6, 2008, 5:11:51 AM5/6/08
to NeoDS
Many thanks ingramb - keep up the good work!

Giorgio

May 6, 2008, 5:37:35 AM5/6/08
to NeoDS

Hey, yo did some great job with your emulator, but with this version i
can't execute in my flashcard, i tried patching this with my dldi, but
is still crashed...

I have a m3 perfect miniSD (Slot2) flashcard. Could you help me?

草田·反文木

May 6, 2008, 5:46:43 AM5/6/08
to neods
neods,

Very good
 Thx ingramb

草田・反文木,xzh...@gmail.com
2008-05-06
000dc010121$112053$40062060303@dm.gif

db77

May 6, 2008, 5:53:56 AM5/6/08
to NeoDS
Hi ingramb
i have also problem with this ver. and also first on my supercard
Sd ..now it wont load a gui, first ver. let me see games :( anyw.
thanks for this gret emu!

fragilelife

May 6, 2008, 7:05:36 AM5/6/08
to NeoDS
Thank you

Areinu

May 6, 2008, 7:20:10 AM5/6/08
to NeoDS
As for those with supercard that have problems with new version:

Download file supplied in this topic
http://groups.google.com/group/neods/browse_thread/thread/7ba0713340bf760c/dba7e93829b73514?lnk=gst&q=supercard#dba7e93829b73514

and from there rar put on the root of your card dldi.scp and new
NeoDS.nds(the one from 0.1.1) and it worked for me.

Yuri Cerberos

May 6, 2008, 7:22:48 AM5/6/08
to NeoDS
Doesn't work on my M3 lite (Micro SD) too... Thanks for updating it
anyway, and pleeease make it work on M3 SD!

Ray-X

May 6, 2008, 7:29:16 AM5/6/08
to NeoDS
There is plenty of cases of people who are not working the new version
of the emulator :(

Kukulcan

May 6, 2008, 9:27:03 AM5/6/08
to NeoDS
Hi,
NeoDS is wonderful !!!

I'm hope than Soccer Brawl don't freeze after one goal.

I'm testing the "universe bios 2.2 by Razoola" tonight with the new
version, i'm hope that the choice Region / Machine (Arcade, Console)
work [actualy, only Console mode work correctly, in Arcade Mode, the
Select/Start button don't work in NeoDS 1.0).

I'm a little idea for the list of game, it's possible to Sort
(alphabetical order) game with true name ?
It's possible to memorise the last position in the list ? (for testing
many game it's more agreable)
If choice SCALE mode in the first game, and load a new game, the
button radio rest in "Scale" but is "Normal" after load

Sorry for my bad english, thanks for your great works.

Zuko

May 6, 2008, 11:00:52 AM5/6/08
to NeoDS
Thank you so much ingram for all the good work with this emulator.
i'll test this new version, and i hope the problem with super
sidekicks 1 is solved.... 'cause in the first version of NeoDS, the d-
pad and buttons stoppped to work after a while in the game...

khan

May 6, 2008, 11:09:24 AM5/6/08
to NeoDS
Anyone know if World Heroes games are working with the new version? I
can not test until I get home.

Rigo Howard

May 6, 2008, 3:53:41 PM5/6/08
to NeoDS
I cannot make it work on my supercard mini sd (no rumble version) :(..
i tried patch neods.nds with scsd.dldi, i put scsd.scp on root and don
´t work at all :(...

MasterMan

May 6, 2008, 6:21:06 PM5/6/08
to NeoDS

On 6 maio, 08:20, Areinu <alein.atryda....@gmail.com> wrote:
> As for those with supercard that have problems with new version:
>
> Download file supplied in this topichttp://groups.google.com/group/neods/browse_thread/thread/7ba0713340b...

MasterMan

May 6, 2008, 6:26:18 PM5/6/08
to NeoDS
Doesn't work in my SCCF.
Not with the DLDI.SCP file on root, not by manualy DLDI patching the
NeoDS.nds file.
All i get is white top screen and black bottom screen.
0.1.0 works fine.

But thanks for updating this, pleaase make the L/R triggers usable (AB
& CD).

Rigo Howard

May 6, 2008, 6:32:58 PM5/6/08
to NeoDS
I use another flashcart dldi patch and the emu works now :S

BTW.. here is a a compatibility list with both versiones of the
emulator:
http://www.emuportal.cl/admin/neods_compatibility_list_1.2.xls

You can notice that i only test the games with problem with the
neods010 version to write neods011 compatibility.

best regards!

jimmay

May 6, 2008, 6:52:16 PM5/6/08
to NeoDS
yeah, arcade mode doesnt work with 1.3 uni-bios and above cuase coin
input doesnt work

recio

May 6, 2008, 7:29:01 PM5/6/08
to NeoDS
Don't work with my old supercard CF , whithe screen at the bottom and
black screen down :(
With the 0.10 he works perfectly.

I hope that will works one day on supercard CF ! Thanks a lot !

blaze

May 6, 2008, 8:47:40 PM5/6/08
to NeoDS
One question about ram support , DS browser memory expansion pack is
supported or fully utilize ?

jimmay

May 6, 2008, 10:10:37 PM5/6/08
to NeoDS

On May 6, 7:47 pm, blaze <mastertr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> One question about ram support , DS browser memory expansion pack  is
> supported or fully utilize ?

this version is really bad, it doesnt load games on my r4 anymore
after a while

diablo1123

May 6, 2008, 11:00:05 PM5/6/08
to NeoDS
Well this is the first time trying this
Works great on my DSTT

Can't really tell if its using my Slot2 ram or not

kross

May 7, 2008, 2:42:55 AM5/7/08
to NeoDS
People why isn't anyone telling the author or complaining themselves
about samurai showdown crashing whenever you or the computer attempts
to jump in the air?! doesn't anyone care about that game!! even in
someone's "complete list in detail" page he doesn't even include that
game but he does include all the other samurai showdowns. I truly
want that game to work and have done everything possilbe short to try
to get it to work without crashing when someone attempts to jump. I
love samurai showdown 3!! someone comment on that game.

Kukulcan

May 7, 2008, 4:30:03 AM5/7/08
to NeoDS
Version 1.1 work with :
- Max Media Dock 4gb CF Slot 2
- MK5DX 2 Gb Slot 1

NeoConvert Crash with cthd2003.zip

New games work correctly : Bangbead, galaxyfg, ghostlop, goalx3,
lastbld2, mslug, mslug2, neodrift (wonderful), pgoal, socbrawl
(marvelous big thanks), spinmast, strhoop (wonderful is love this game
too)

New games work but little bug : Trally (little bug after jump),
pspikes2 (no sound)

New games work but big bug (rotation and zoom effect) : neocup98,
ssideki2, ssideki3, ssideki4, turfmast... (surely Ridhero)

FREEZE : samsho, samsho3

Button radio is ok with the new version :-) perhaps in futur version
the True Name of the game in the list in alphabetical order :-)

For universe bios 2.2, Arcade Mode don't work correctly (Select button
don't work)

Big Thanks Mister Ben Ingram for your wonderbul works

Damian

May 7, 2008, 4:16:59 PM5/7/08
to NeoDS
Samurai Showdown 1 & 2 work perfect, been playing them to death to be
honest never tried any past that