release 1.3.1

Andreas Ronge

Dec 14, 2011, 5:40:12 AM12/14/11
to neo...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I've released and updated the documentation.
* RDoc: http://neo4j.rubyforge.org/
* Guides: http://neo4j.rubyforge.org/guides/index.html
(http://neo4j.rubyforge.org/guides/lucene.html#compound-queries and
http://neo4j.rubyforge.org/guides/configuration.html#development-and-testing-configuration)

The GitHub issue tracker is now enabled.
For all new issues, please use this -
https://github.com/andreasronge/neo4j/issues
I've not moved any of the old lighthouse issues to github, and I'm not
sure I will be able to do that either.
But, if I solve a lighthouse ticket I will move it manually over to
github issues.

== 1.3.1 / 2011-12-14
* Make all relationships visible in Rails callback (rspecs #87,
Dmytrii Nagirniak) [#211]
* Enable travis to build JRuby 1.9 (pull #87, Dmytrii Nagirniak) [#214]
* Support for composite lucene queries with OR and NOT (pull #89, Deepak N)
* Enforce the correct converter on a property type when the type is
given (pull #86, Dmytrii Nagirniak)
* Development: make it easier to run RSpecs and guard (pull #85,
Dmytrii Nagirniak)
* Added ability to disable observer (pull #84, Dmytrii Nagirniak)
* Fixing multiple assignment of has_one assocaition (pull #83 Deepak N)
* Accept association_id for has_one assocations (pull #82, Deepak N)
* Upgrade to 1.6.M01 Neo4j java jars [#209]
* Defer warning message 'Unknown outgoing relationship' (pull #81,
Vivek Prahlad)
* Added string converter, e.g. property :name, :type => String (pull
#80, Dmytrii Nagirniak)
* Added symbol converter e.g. property :status, :type => Symbol (pull
#79, Dmytrii Nagirniak) [#205]

Thanks a lot Dmytrii, Deepak and Vivek !

Cheers
Andreas

Dmytrii Nagirniak

Dec 14, 2011, 6:19:36 AM12/14/11
to neo...@googlegroups.com

On 14/12/2011, at 9:40 PM, Andreas Ronge wrote:

> I've released and updated the documentation.

Well done. Thanks a lot for all the help and support you provided!

> The GitHub issue tracker is now enabled.
> For all new issues, please use this -
> https://github.com/andreasronge/neo4j/issues
> I've not moved any of the old lighthouse issues to github, and I'm not
> sure I will be able to do that either.
> But, if I solve a lighthouse ticket I will move it manually over to
> github issues.

I'm really excited about it :)
Now we have all in one place. Thanks a lot!

It may just not be worth it migrating. But it would be interesting to know if that's possible at all.
In any case, there's always lighthouse (read-only from now on?) to reference if anything.

Also I don't mind to move some of my the lighthouse issues over to GH manually.
Do you think I should do it?

> == 1.3.1 / 2011-12-14
> * Make all relationships visible in Rails callback (rspecs #87,
> Dmytrii Nagirniak) [#211]
> * Enable travis to build JRuby 1.9 (pull #87, Dmytrii Nagirniak) [#214]
> * Support for composite lucene queries with OR and NOT (pull #89, Deepak N)
> * Enforce the correct converter on a property type when the type is
> given (pull #86, Dmytrii Nagirniak)
> * Development: make it easier to run RSpecs and guard (pull #85,
> Dmytrii Nagirniak)
> * Added ability to disable observer (pull #84, Dmytrii Nagirniak)
> * Fixing multiple assignment of has_one assocaition (pull #83 Deepak N)
> * Accept association_id for has_one assocations (pull #82, Deepak N)
> * Upgrade to 1.6.M01 Neo4j java jars [#209]
> * Defer warning message 'Unknown outgoing relationship' (pull #81,
> Vivek Prahlad)
> * Added string converter, e.g. property :name, :type => String (pull
> #80, Dmytrii Nagirniak)
> * Added symbol converter e.g. property :status, :type => Symbol (pull
> #79, Dmytrii Nagirniak) [#205]
>
> Thanks a lot Dmytrii, Deepak and Vivek !

I add to that! Thanks to all of you guys.
I am kind of proud that all my PRs were accepted :)

Cheers,
Dmytrii.

Andreas Ronge

Dec 14, 2011, 6:39:33 AM12/14/11
to neo...@googlegroups.com
> Also I don't mind to move some of my the lighthouse issues over to GH manually.> Do you think I should do it?Yes, that would be very helpful. Just add some info which lighthouse ticket it corresponds to and in the lighthouse ticket which github issue it corresponds to.

Dmytrii Nagirniak

Dec 14, 2011, 6:24:38 PM12/14/11
to neo...@googlegroups.com

On 14/12/2011, at 10:39 PM, Andreas Ronge wrote:

>> Yes, that would be very helpful. Just add some info which lighthouse ticket it corresponds to and in the lighthouse ticket which github issue it corresponds to.

I took some courage and did the money work manually migrating all the open tickets over to GH.
Also tried to preserve comments everywhere.

Also moved one "hold" ticket over, didn't have enough time for the others yet.

Cheers.

Michael Hunger

Dec 14, 2011, 6:28:00 PM12/14/11
to neo...@googlegroups.com
Wow ! thanks a lot. Most appreciated.

Michael

Andreas Ronge

Dec 15, 2011, 3:11:50 AM12/15/11
to neo...@googlegroups.com
Yes, thanks a lot for all that boring work. I guess you now have a
very good view of the state and bugs of neo4j.rb :-)

Cheers

Dmytrii Nagirniak

Dec 15, 2011, 3:23:08 AM12/15/11
to neo...@googlegroups.com
On 15/12/2011, at 7:11 PM, Andreas Ronge wrote:

> Yes, thanks a lot for all that boring work. I guess you now have a
> very good view of the state and bugs of neo4j.rb :-)

True. I wish I could work on those full time though :)

Peter Neubauer

Dec 15, 2011, 3:04:18 PM12/15/11
to neo...@googlegroups.com
We wish that, too ;)

Cheers,

/peter neubauer

TC CEO of the year - vote for Emil Eifrém!
http://crunchies2011.techcrunch.com/nominate/

Google:neubauer.peter
Skype:peter.neubauer
Phone: +46 704 106975