NeatX Ubuntu package.

බැලීම් 44
පළමු නොකියවූ පණිවිඩය දක්වා මඟ හරින්න

Marcelo Boveto Shima

නොකියවූ,
2009 අගෝ 12, 12.39.212009-08-12
සිට ne...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I've packaged NeatX for Ubuntu. For Karmic the PPA is the same of the
FreeNX one.
https://launchpad.net/~freenx-team/+archive/ppa

For Jaunty the PPA is:
https://launchpad.net/~freenx-team/+archive/testing

In this ppa you can have freenx-server and neatx installed.
If you want to use FreeNX:
$ sudo update-alternatives --set nxserver /usr/lib/nx/nxserver

If you want to use NeatX:
$ sudo update-alternatives --set nxserver /usr/lib/neatx/nxserver-login-wrapper

The default is FreeNX for now.

Regards,
Marcelo

Boris Savelev

නොකියවූ,
2009 අගෝ 13, 05.53.252009-08-13
සිට neatx
Hello!
On Aug 12, 8:39 pm, Marcelo Boveto Shima <marcelosh...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've packaged NeatX for Ubuntu. For Karmic the PPA is the same of the
> FreeNX one.https://launchpad.net/~freenx-team/+archive/ppa
>
> For Jaunty the PPA is:https://launchpad.net/~freenx-team/+archive/testing
>
> In this ppa you can have freenx-server and neatx installed.
> If you want to use FreeNX:
> $ sudo update-alternatives --set nxserver /usr/lib/nx/nxserver
>
> If you want to use NeatX:
> $ sudo update-alternatives --set nxserver /usr/lib/neatx/nxserver-login-wrapper
>
> The default is FreeNX for now.
>
> Regards,
> Marcelo

Great. Thanks!
FYI authorized_keys2 from freenx not compat with neatx. I think that
neatx must have somethink like `nxsetup --setup-nomachine-key` in
freenx.

Stephen Shirley

නොකියවූ,
2009 අගෝ 23, 12.21.312009-08-23
සිට ne...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 18:39, Marcelo Boveto
Shima<marcel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've packaged NeatX for Ubuntu. For Karmic the PPA is the same of the
> FreeNX one.
> https://launchpad.net/~freenx-team/+archive/ppa

Fantastic, thank you.

Steve
--
"You are technically correct, the best kind of correct."
- Bureaucrat 1.0, Futurama

සියල්ලට පිළිතුරු දෙන්න
කර්තෘට පිළිතුරු දෙන්න
ඉදිරියට යවන්න