Some fun bumper stickers

Joseph Crowe

Dec 7, 2006, 9:40:41 PM12/7/06
Hi Folks,

I thought you might find some of these amusing:

Earth First.We`ll Strip Mine Other Planets Later

Frodo Failed, the Republicans have the Ring

Another cynical ex-hippie now working for the establishment

Before You Criticize Someone, Walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he
gets angry, he`ll be a mile away -- and barefoot.

Don`t Make Me Get Out My Flying Monkeys

Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons For You Are Crunchy and good
with ketchup

Don`t Steal The Government Hates Competition

I Found Jesus, He was Behind the Sofa the Whole Time

I Love My Country But Fear My Government

I`m Already Visualizing the Duct Tape over your mouth.

Jesus paid for our Sins. Now, let`s get our moneys worth

Last Time We Mixed Politics with Religion... People Got Burned at the Stake.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Save the Whales... Collect a whole set.

Sometimes I Think I Understand Everything then I regain consciousness

Sure you can trust the Government... Just ask an Indian.

The only trouble with Baptists is they don`t hold them under long enough.

Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap. YOU CHOOSE!!

Who Lit The Fuse On Your Tampon?

Who Would Jesus Bomb? Would it be you

Your Proctologist Called, They Found Your Head

Now from a different source.....

Ask not What your Country can do for You, Ask What You can do for Yourself

Admit it... our Public Debate has been Reduced to Reading Each Other's
Bumper Stickers

I'm Not Frightened of Terrorism, So Please Don't Go and Create a Police
State On My Account

It is the Absolute Right of the State to Supervise the Formation of
Public Opinion - Joseph Goebbels

We're Going to Take Things Away from You on Behalf of the Common Good -
Hillary Clinton

The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then
gets elected and proves it. - P. J. O'Rourke

When Buying and Selling are Controlled By Washington, the First Things
to be Bought and Sold are Politicians - P. J. O'Rourke

Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by
jackasses. H. L. Mencken

Every Election is a Sort of Advance Auction Sale of Stolen Goods - H. L.
Mencken

The Heights of Popularity and Patriotism are Still the Beaten Road to
Power and Tyranny - David Hume

I Just Want You to Know that When We Talk About War, We're Really
Talking About Peace - George W. Bush

It's in our Country's Interests to Find Those who would do Harm to Us
and Get Them Out of Harm's Way - George W. Bush

My liberty is more important than your stupid idea.

Necessity is the Argument of Tyrants; it is the Creed of Slaves. -
William Pitt

Our Enemies Never Stop Thinking About New Ways to Harm our Country and
our People...and Neither do We. - George W. Bush

Political Language is Designed to Make Lies Sound Truthful and Murder
Respectable - George Orwell

Somewhere in Connecticut a Villiage is Missing Its Idiot (W was born
in Connecticut)

The U.S. Constitution: It ain't market-anarchy, but it's better than this.

The Urge to Save Humanity is Almost Always Only a False-Face for the
Urge to Rule it - H. L. Mencken

War: Welfare for the Rich, Combat for the Poor

We Know that Dictators are Quick to Choose Aggression, While Free
Nations Strive to Resolve Differences in Peace. - George W. Bush

We Should not Use Public Money to Support the Further Destruction of
Human Life. - George W. Bush

Support the Troops: Let the Politicians Send Them to the Desert to Die
for Nothing

535 Congressmen No Balls

Democratically: Adv: How Civilized Peoples Loot, Oppress, and Murder One
Another, as Opposed to the Informal Methods of Barbarians

The Illegal We do Immediately, the Unconstitutional Takes a Bit Longer -
Henry Kissinger

In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth Becomes a Revolutionary
Act - George Orwell, 1984

No Land Wars in Asia, Dumbass

Suppose You were an Idiot. and Suppose You were a Member of Congress.
but I Repeat Myself. - Mark Twain

We Must Guard Against the Aquisition of Unwarranted Influence...By the
Military Industrial Complex - Dwight D. Eisenhower

What Good Fortune it is for Governments that People do not Think - Adolf
Hitler

I was a Minarchist, but I Ran Out of Excuses

Enjoy....

maxo

Dec 8, 2006, 10:34:59 AM12/8/06

Joseph Crowe wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I thought you might find some of these amusing:
>

> Frodo Failed, the Republicans have the Ring
>
> Another cynical ex-hippie now working for the establishment
>
> Before You Criticize Someone, Walk a mile in his shoes. That way if he
> gets angry, he`ll be a mile away -- and barefoot.
>
> Don`t Make Me Get Out My Flying Monkeys
>

> Don`t Steal The Government Hates Competition

> I Found Jesus, He was Behind the Sofa the Whole Time
>
> I Love My Country But Fear My Government
>
> I`m Already Visualizing the Duct Tape over your mouth.
>
> Jesus paid for our Sins. Now, let`s get our moneys worth

> Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
>
> Save the Whales... Collect a whole set.
>

> Sure you can trust the Government... Just ask an Indian.

> The only trouble with Baptists is they don`t hold them under long enough.
>
> Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap. YOU CHOOSE!!
>
> Who Lit The Fuse On Your Tampon?
>
> Who Would Jesus Bomb?
>

> Somewhere in Connecticut a Villiage is Missing Its Idiot
>

> War: Welfare for the Rich, Combat for the Poor
>

> Support the Troops: Let the Politicians Send Them to the Desert to Die
> for Nothing
>

> In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth Becomes a Revolutionary
> Act - George Orwell, 1984
>
> No Land Wars in Asia, Dumbass
>

> What Good Fortune it is for Governments that People do not Think - Adolf
> Hitler
>

> Enjoy....

^^^
I edited out the ones that are too wordy for a sticker or require too
much thinking while in traffic. Wouldn't want to cause an accident.

My lone sticker still says, "37206, WAY better than Smyrna".

Joseph Crowe

Dec 8, 2006, 10:58:14 AM12/8/06
maxo wrote:

> ^^^
> I edited out the ones that are too wordy for a sticker or require too
> much thinking while in traffic. Wouldn't want to cause an accident.
>
> My lone sticker still says, "37206, WAY better than Smyrna".

In south Austin, it's "78704, not just a zipcode it's a way of life"

Robert Q. Black

Dec 8, 2006, 11:30:44 AM12/8/06

Some say better than 37212.
--
Kent Finnell writes:
1) Lie.
2) Oh, by the way, maxo, you're an asshole.
3) here's ... the fly in your argument.
4) A documentary on the History Channel.

maxo

Dec 8, 2006, 11:47:32 AM12/8/06

37212 was the shit up until about the late 80s when Woolworths in the
Village closed. 37206 is certainly getting some damage done to its
cool, though. We just had a gym open on Main Street, that has a huge
black Hummer parked out front as sort of a logo thang. Gross.
Thankfully, we still have Hunter's Automotive and the hotrod joint
across the street to make up for it. There's still Cantrell's and
Bolton's, though we lost The Dairy Clipper, Big Burger, and Justine's
in the last year. What we need over here is one or two foreign food
joints. A good Chinese-American dive and a curry shack would do. Even a
Vietnamese Pho place would suffice. They'd make money hand over fist.
Spread the word, I want vindaloo as convenient as pulled pork.