How to unsubscribe from this group?

Kannan J

Sep 21, 2010, 12:48:44 AM9/21/10
to mybati...@googlegroups.com

Brandon Goodin

Sep 21, 2010, 1:27:19 AM9/21/10
to mybati...@googlegroups.com

Brandon

Sent from my iPhone

Kannan J

Sep 21, 2010, 1:36:27 PM9/21/10
to mybati...@googlegroups.com

As you can see my email is not gmail id so I can't login to googlegroups. I had subscribed by sending email for subscription.

Tim

Sep 21, 2010, 1:44:51 PM9/21/10
to mybati...@googlegroups.com

Brandon Goodin

Sep 21, 2010, 1:50:31 PM9/21/10
to mybati...@googlegroups.com
You do not need a gmail account to signup for a google group. So, I cannot know how you signed up simply by looking at your email. I hope the tone coming across in your email is unintentionally rude. Regardless, I'm really just trying to help you so it would be helpful if you provide appropriate information when asking for help.

This link should help you. It looks like the problem is that you should have sent the email to:

As per the google help at the following link:

Hope that works,
Brandon

Brandon Goodin

Sep 21, 2010, 1:51:46 PM9/21/10