WWW Proxy to cut off Java

ca...@hdshq.com

Apr 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/12/96
Hi.

I have developed a patch, which is applied against the TIS fwtk release 1.3
(latest production release), to create an http proxy which can be
configured to selectively screen out Java, JavaScript or both from web
pages on the fly.

The patch and documentation is at http://www.hdshq.com/fixes/fwtk/welcome.html

The TIS firewall toolkit is at
ftp://ftp.tis.com/pub/firewalls/toolkit/fwtk.tar.Z

The update to http-gw which provides the base upon which my patch is
applied, is
ftp://ftp.tis.com/pub/firewalls/toolkit/patches/http-gw.patch.tar.Z

My patch is provided as a context diff, and is best applied using the
widely available program patch.

Contact me if you have any questions by private email, to lower the noise
ratio on this list.

Carl V Claunch
Hitachi Data Systems