MSP WordPress #7 THIS Thursday!

1 view

Toby Cryns

Jul 19, 2010, 10:14:09 AM7/19/10
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group
Greetings!
Thanks for all of your participation in the MSP WordPress group to
date. We are building something special here, and you all are part of
it.

We will be gathering this Thursday at The Nerdery for MSP WordPress
#7. If you haven't done so already, please add your name to this page
to register:
http://groups.google.com/group/mpls-stpaul-wordpress/web/msp-wordpress-7---thursday-july-27-2010?pli=1

We currently have two topics scheduled:
- BuddyPress Basics
- Moving WordPress to a new domain/server (Ray Champagne)

We have room to add a couple of additional topics, so if you would
like to lead a session, please let me know.

What: Minneapolis-St. Paul Wordpress User Group Meeting
Session Topics: BuddyPress Basics, Moving WordPress
When: Thursday, July 22, 2010 from 6:30-9 p.m.
Where: Sierra Bravo, 9555 James Ave S Suite 245 Bloomington, MN 55431
Cost: Free! (Please bring a friend!)

See you on Thursday!

Toby

kjantin

Jul 23, 2010, 10:43:31 AM7/23/10
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group
Hey guys - just wanted to say thanks for the great presentations last
night! I am learning so much. It makes a huge difference being able
to ask real people questions in-person. I am looking forward to the
next meet-up when we talk about local hosting!

Have a great weekend - and I'll see you all in the google group
discussions!

Kristin
(the drupal girl)

On Jul 19, 9:14 am, Toby Cryns <themightymo.desig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings!
> Thanks for all of your participation in the MSP WordPress group to
> date.  We are building something special here, and you all are part of
> it.
>
> We will be gathering this Thursday at The Nerdery for MSP WordPress
> #7.  If you haven't done so already, please add your name to this page
> to register:http://groups.google.com/group/mpls-stpaul-wordpress/web/msp-wordpres...

Josh Leuze

Jul 23, 2010, 10:47:35 AM7/23/10
to mpls-stpau...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for coming to the meeting Kristin, if you have any more questions I'm sure someone on the group can point you in the right direction!
--
-Josh Leuze
www.JLeuze.com

Robert Dempsey

Jul 22, 2010, 6:18:58 PM7/22/10
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group
Will there be food at the meeting or can I grab a bite to eat close to
the venue? Thanks.

- Rob

On Jul 19, 9:14 am, Toby Cryns <themightymo.desig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings!
> Thanks for all of your participation in the MSP WordPress group to
> date.  We are building something special here, and you all are part of
> it.
>
> We will be gathering this Thursday at The Nerdery for MSP WordPress
> #7.  If you haven't done so already, please add your name to this page
> to register:http://groups.google.com/group/mpls-stpaul-wordpress/web/msp-wordpres...

Robert Dempsey

Jul 23, 2010, 12:00:38 PM7/23/10
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group
That last message is now null and void. Pizza was great!

Thanks for an excellent meeting everyone.

Robert Dempsey
http://www.adsdevshop.com

Toby

Jul 23, 2010, 12:05:23 PM7/23/10
to Minneapolis St. Paul WordPress User Group
Sorry, Robert. Your message was caught in the Google Groups approval
cue. :)

Toby